Formula FG Championship Season 6

Can’t be leaving us on this cliffhanger, what project are you cooking? :D
capsule_616x353.jpg

yeahhh
so to explain my problems, i do have a side project that i've stressed about for.. well 11 months but realistically the last 2 in real day to day terms, and every free day has been devoted to that :redface:
coupled in with a new placement role soon and yeah, yeah i'll admit that FFG was on the backburner. I apolgise for that everyone.
This project is due to be wrapped up late November, I hope that it'll sort itself out pretty soon and this can get itself going shortly. Soon tm is about right
gotta be FFG 2.0

yeahhh
so to explain my problems, i do have a side project that i've stressed about for.. well 11 months but realistically the last 2 in real day to day terms, and every free day has been devoted to that :redface:
coupled in with a new placement role soon and yeah, yeah i'll admit that FFG was on the backburner. I apolgise for that everyone.
This project is due to be wrapped up late November, I hope that it'll sort itself out pretty soon and this can get itself going shortly. Soon tm is about right
8abg8l.jpg

Has anybody heard anything from Aidan lately? I'm beginning to get worried tbh, as he was absent for half of the RDFR season aswell.

Hopefully he just is busy at the moment.

Dang, excited to see the result!

The one thing I will say to Aidan is this: if you are having any worries that this isn't going to work, or isn't going to be worth the effort - don't. It will be. We have 12 pages in this thread already, everyone is excited and will make sure it succeeds. Good luck and we'll see you when we see you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back