Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing....

Constructor Name: FRT //
Commercial Name: Fantastic Racing Team (subject to sponsorship)
Car Chassis Name: FRT1
Car Chassis (historical): McLaren MP4/8 (unless somebody else has already nabbed it)
Drivers: Time to search! (anyone looking for a seat can PM me)

Engine: Peugeot
Tyres: Dunlop

Sorry, been on holiday for a few weeks and only just noticed this. Thanks @Márk Lintner for the pm. If anyone requires a driver or tea lady I can fill either role.
anigif_sub-buzz-2387-1470081746-2.gif

Constructor Name: Team Optima / /
Commercial Name: Emirates Airlines Team Optima
Car Chassis Name: TOMS5
Car Chassis (historical): Prost AP.07
Drivers: Rob Sharp
TBA
Oorjit Mishra (Test)

Engine: Toyota
Tyres: Yokohama

ah, good point there
Managers just be reminded that you're not to sign any test drivers until every team is filled with two main drivers. Not to mention that test drivers are likely to changed in how they operate this season with the likelihood that there will be no round-by-round use of a test driver. If you want to make yourself a test driver, no issues.

ah, good point there
Managers just be reminded that you're not to sign any test drivers until every team is filled with two main drivers. Not to mention that test drivers are likely to changed in how they operate this season with the likelihood that there will be no round-by-round use of a test driver. If you want to make yourself a test driver, no issues.
Alright, I just did that as a provisional thing. If I can't sign another driver then I'll take the race seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back