rF2 Formula Ferrari 643 @ Lester - Wed 7th Jan

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ok, installed all the components and the .rfmod but the join button is still greyed out ?
It says 'mod not found' and series not installed, drove the .rfmod in singleplayer(old trick) then back to multiplayer but still doesn't work.

I have an issue, working on it now.
Copy of my post in forums.

Hi,
my PC had a blue screen earlier today and selected to go to an earlier restore point.
RF2 would start ok and I drove some single player.
Tonight was checking I had the mods in for the club race and in matchmaker 80% of servers were in red to indicate different builds.

I checked on update and it verified build 910.

Then I clicked verify and several files in the core and launcher did not pass verification.
So I went for a fresh lite install over the top of the current install.

Now it wont launch at all saying no mods are installed. However they (some) show up in mod manager.

Help!

When you open the mod manager, make sure it's pointed to the correct directory's of your new install.

image.jpg

Only thing I can suggest David is to try another restore to an earlier point before you had 910 installed and then try updating it, I often have start up problems with rfactor and sometimes its something in my startup that is stopping it, so I stop my bits and bobs from starting when windows boots get rfactor working and then put my bits and bobs back.

I give up, sign me out.

O, Man I feel really sorry for you.

I restarted the server and i made some changes to ensure a more stable server. Get Mod is working again like it should on both servers. So on the server side everything is OK again.

Make sure the misses isn't watching youtube, and your internet connection is stable. and click on "network connections" on the bottom of the multiplayer lobby. Make sure it's 256kbs. You could experiment with it and set it higher or lower.

Strange fact that 1 server is working for you and the other not. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back