RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!
Formula Fantasy 2022

Skins Formula Fantasy 2022 2021-12-08

Scotttie

Premium
ScottieHottie2 submitted a new resource:

Formula Fantasy 2022 - Revamped Grid to spice your career modes up!

Formula Fantasy 2022!

Information
This mod was created to provide you with a fresh new grid of cars to spice up your career modes! Included are some teams returning to the grid, while others are making a new name for themselves and others are simply revamped versions of current teams!

Each team comes with its own story and over time, will be developed into complete packages.

What this Mod...

Read more about this resource...

Scotttie

Premium
this mod is so great thank you. i hope u keep supporting it.
Working on Version 2 as we speak! The hope is to have a fully custom game by the end, listed in the mod is my future plans and what versions those changes will be coming in :)

Thanks for the support!

Hi mate, love these ideas, is there a chance that you could look into in the future potentially adding showroom logos, pitstop gantry/garage changes and things like that? such as is provided in the Project 2022 mod by Jamie G, that would be perfect because then I would definitely install this as well, thanks!

Scotttie

Premium
Hi mate, love these ideas, is there a chance that you could look into in the future potentially adding showroom logos, pitstop gantry/garage changes and things like that? such as is provided in the Project 2022 mod by Jamie G, that would be perfect because then I would definitely install this as well, thanks!
If you have a look near the bottom of the post, I have left a list of what additional things are coming in future updates, as well as what updates they are planned to come in!

By the end of this games cycle my goal is to have a fully custom game with everything replaced to some extent! :)

Looks amazing. Could you convert some of the FOM chassis skins for F1 2020 please? Fom chassis for both games is identical. I tried replacing the skins myself but for reason I can't figure out the game crashes.

Scotttie

Premium
Looks amazing. Could you convert some of the FOM chassis skins for F1 2020 please? Fom chassis for both games is identical. I tried replacing the skins myself but for reason I can't figure out the game crashes.
None of the liveries in this pack work with the Fom car unfortunately as each team uses completely unique templates. Sorry!

Thank you for the feedback though! :D

None of the liveries in this pack work with the Fom car unfortunately as each team uses completely unique templates. Sorry!

Thank you for the feedback though! :D
Oh nevermind then, I thought these were all on Fom chassis. Makes this mod all the more impressive then, making skins on each unique chassis is much more work than making them on the fom chassis I hear.

when i drag the file over into the other file it downloads them. but when i launch the game nothing has changed any fixes?

Scotttie

Premium
when i drag the file over into the other file it downloads them. but when i launch the game nothing has changed any fixes?
I shall have a look into this for you. I have seen a few people saying the same issue with other mods too. I'll get back to you.

Scotttie

Premium
Hi mate, the mod is very nice, can you upload the HAAS mod separately if possible?
I do plan on releasing them all individually once they are at the V3 stage. However in the meantime if you wish to only download a specific car, simply delve further into the file and only replace the files relating to HAAS and its drivers!

Our Latest Video

Check out the latest video of the official RaceDepartment Youtube Channel.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribe