Formula Fantasy 2022

Skins Formula Fantasy 2022 2022-05-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
ScottieHottie2 submitted a new resource:

Formula Fantasy 2022 - Revamped Grid to spice your career modes up!

Formula Fantasy 2022!

Information
This mod was created to provide you with a fresh new grid of cars to spice up your career modes! Included are some teams returning to the grid, while others are making a new name for themselves and others are simply revamped versions of current teams!

Each team comes with its own story and over time, will be developed into complete packages.

What this Mod...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi mate, love these ideas, is there a chance that you could look into in the future potentially adding showroom logos, pitstop gantry/garage changes and things like that? such as is provided in the Project 2022 mod by Jamie G, that would be perfect because then I would definitely install this as well, thanks!

Hi mate, love these ideas, is there a chance that you could look into in the future potentially adding showroom logos, pitstop gantry/garage changes and things like that? such as is provided in the Project 2022 mod by Jamie G, that would be perfect because then I would definitely install this as well, thanks!
If you have a look near the bottom of the post, I have left a list of what additional things are coming in future updates, as well as what updates they are planned to come in!

By the end of this games cycle my goal is to have a fully custom game with everything replaced to some extent! :)

Looks amazing. Could you convert some of the FOM chassis skins for F1 2020 please? Fom chassis for both games is identical. I tried replacing the skins myself but for reason I can't figure out the game crashes.

Looks amazing. Could you convert some of the FOM chassis skins for F1 2020 please? Fom chassis for both games is identical. I tried replacing the skins myself but for reason I can't figure out the game crashes.
None of the liveries in this pack work with the Fom car unfortunately as each team uses completely unique templates. Sorry!

Thank you for the feedback though! :D

None of the liveries in this pack work with the Fom car unfortunately as each team uses completely unique templates. Sorry!

Thank you for the feedback though! :D
Oh nevermind then, I thought these were all on Fom chassis. Makes this mod all the more impressive then, making skins on each unique chassis is much more work than making them on the fom chassis I hear.

Hi mate, the mod is very nice, can you upload the HAAS mod separately if possible?
I do plan on releasing them all individually once they are at the V3 stage. However in the meantime if you wish to only download a specific car, simply delve further into the file and only replace the files relating to HAAS and its drivers!

Just wanna ask, can these be added to my team? As I wanted to have different liveries for other teams other than mine. If it can't can you somehow make one as I'm fascinated by the design!

Last edited:
This might be a stupid question but I'm new into modding (atleast F1 games). When I for example just want S2 to change Alfa (they were last in S1) into Lotus and leave the rest for now untill AI goes losing and they 'change' of sponsors... I've just copied the Lotus file of the team and the drivers but is it automatically that all crew from all teams are changed aswell? (garagecrew)

Regards

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing