Formula DS: fastest, extremest virtual car

Cars Formula DS: fastest, extremest virtual car 4.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there for some reason even with the changed gear ratios this car wont go above 1884kph?
You have to change master gear ratio too. And if I recall correctly, you got to move the master gear slider to the left. The menu tells you max speed in real time (even though it shows a different max speed than the real max speed of 16000km/h, it's not wrong about max speed going up or down

AI cars stuck to the ground on the latest version (1.16.4) with custom shaders patch 1.79
How could I fix it? thank you

ps: after modding the BASEY from suspensions.ini, from 0.45 to 0.2, AI car accelerates very quickly and goes off track.

Last edited:
AI cars stuck to the ground on the latest version (1.16.4) with custom shaders patch 1.79
How could I fix it? thank you

ps: after modding the BASEY from suspensions.ini, from 0.45 to 0.2, AI car accelerates very quickly and goes off track.
Interesting, the way that you solved. But the problem is that BASEY will change where the center of mass is located. That's not something I want to do, since now it's touching the ground to the millimeter. Probably AI cars get confused by the this, since they might believe the car is below the ground. In any case it's weird, since I've seen that it works to somebody. Maybe it depends on the track

Further to my problem, at very low speeds (just moving out the pits for example) if I make a turn the cars goes on to 2 wheels, like a 3 wheeler taking a corner to fast. There must be something wrong. All I have done is downloaded it, installed it via CM and clicked drive. If that is wrong please tell me, but I don't know what else I can do to get it to work as you intented it to.

Last edited:
Further to my problem, at very low speeds (just moving out the pits for example) if I make a turn the cars goes on to 2 wheels, like a 3 wheeler taking a corner to fast. There must be something wrong. All I have done is downloaded it, installed it via CM and clicked drive. If that is wrong please tell me, but I don't know what else I can do to get it to work as you intented it to.
I usually install by dropping in the content/cars folder. It might also be fault of CSP extended physics, if you enabled it

You should have asked.
It's very easy to just pump up numbers of a mod that has been worked on for hours over many years for making it stable at such speeds.
You should do either of these two things: you remove the mod and reupload only your new default setup file, and power.lut. The alternative is that you take that mod down. Reuploaded as you did is a rip off with two changed values.

The setup is there for being tweaked, default setup is for being somehow driveable by default. There is no point of having 16000 km/h where you can't really go above 1000-1200 on almost any track.

There is gearing for adjusting on drag tracks (and here you should also change selected tyres) or endless floor track, but in general you otherwise don't need to change those values.

If you think like that, you should reupload a new mod for every setup you can do on any car you can use. That would be extremely inefficient ahah

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back