Formula Americas 2020 | Felix Rosenqvist 2020 Skin

Skins Formula Americas 2020 | Felix Rosenqvist 2020 Skin 30-12-2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
bastoner97 submitted a new resource:

Formula Americas 2020 | Felix Rosenqvist 2020 Skin - Formula Americas 2020 | Felix Rosenqvist 2020 Skin

Enjoy!

Buy the car here
: https://racesimstudio.com/shop

Suit and Helmet will be available in the next update!

If you want to buy me a coffee or a Fanatec Podium DW Base (lol) : paypal.me/GianmarcoFiduci

custom_showroom_1589721825.png

Read more about this resource...

Do they work ingame?
I can’t answer you for this point but, from my experience, if this issue appears It could be the same in game.
Usually, this kind of issue is caused by a skin with the non corresponding version of a car but I don’t think this is the case here.
I suspected Caps in the UI skin file but It’s not.

I’m really sorry for bothering you with this annoying issue, all the other skins match perfectly in the showroom and in the game.

Cheers and thanks a lot for your answer.

I can’t answer you for this point but, from my experience, if this issue appears It could be the same in game.
Usually, this kind of issue is caused by a skin with the non corresponding version of a car but I don’t think this is the case here.
I suspected Caps in the UI skin file but It’s not.

I’m really sorry for bothering you with this annoying issue, all the other skins match perfectly in the showroom and in the game.

Cheers and thanks a lot for your answer.
I’ll let you know, I’m asking people to see if they have the same problem

OK !

I tried, in game and without changing anything, the car appeared in... black !
I still confused about this issue which is unknown with the other skins for this mod.

Cheers. ;)

well, I’ve asked, but the response was positive. Seems like you’re the only one having this problem. Try a reinstall maybe... I really don’t know how to help you

Hi ! ;)

It stills the issue here, white in the previews and black in the game.
I watched the other folders of the original and modded skins, It seems It missed the "Skin_map.dds" in yours..! :unsure:

Cheers ! :)

Hi ! ;)

It stills the issue here, white in the previews and black in the game.
I watched the other folders of the original and modded skins, It seems It missed the "Skin_map.dds" in yours..! :unsure:

Cheers ! :)

Hi man, it's a pity because it seems to work for other people.. Skin Map file is needed only if you want to achieve matte finish for example, not necessary for the skin to work. As you can see here, Marco's Arrow Mclaren skin has not Map file.

1589807698793.png

If you can do me a favour. Try to copy and paste the Skin_00 file from my skin to another skin, and see if it works. I can't do it because I don't have this issue, so the result would be not reliable.

Hi ! ;)

I tried, same issue and as You previously wrote, the "Arrow McLaren" skins didn't got the "Skin_map.dds" and they match both perfectly on my installation (previews and in game). :redface:

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help and your answers.

Cheers. :)

There's no need to leave the PSD files in the skin folders and I notice that these are not present in the 1.1 release. I wonder if the game/content manager has been trying to pick up the PSD file skin_00 instead of the DDS file skin_00? It should be stressed that simply overwriting 1.0 with 1.1 will not remove the PSD file - this has to be done manually! It's worth stressing that to anyone who has this problem, and see if removing the PSD files work. @pre9v

Last edited:
Every time I previously tried, I erased completely the folder/skin/files... ALL !:redface:

I investigated the folders in the 1.0 version, I saw the .psd, I tried with, I tried without... same issue (white/black).

I tried the 1.1 version with all the files and I previously deleted ALL as usual and I got the same issue, It stills confusing, isn’t it !?

Cheers. ;)

Last edited:
Every time I previously tried, I erased completely the folder/skin/files... ALL !:redface:

I investigated the folders in the 1.0 version, I saw the .psd, I tried with, I tried without... same issue (white/black).

I tried the 1.1 version with all the files and I previously deleted ALL as usual and I got the same issue, It stills confusing, isn’t it !?

Cheers. ;)

Well there goes my theory....

I tried without anything but your file in a folder, It stills white.
I tried with common and usual files in the folder, It stills white.
:redface:

Maybe we are only two guys with this annoying issue !
Your works are really good as I have always seen and enjoyed them so, my advice is to give up your investigations for this skin maybe and as I wrote in the beginning, only two guys got this issue ! ;)

I really appreciate your patience and your kindness so, thank you again even if I couldn't enjoy your work on this car. :)

Cheers ! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Forum trophies