Formula Americas 2020 | Felix Rosenqvist 2020 Skin

Skins Formula Americas 2020 | Felix Rosenqvist 2020 Skin 30-12-2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 223075

All is working fine i don't know what are you doing
gojd.jpg

You're doing something wrong when saving the dds file. It's not showing in game and it opens as black in Photoshop.
What are your settings?

I’ll let you know tonight if you don’t mind, I’m not at home right now. I’ve switched on the newest nvidia developer tools on my new pc, and I’m having quite a tough time understanding the right saving settings. Thanks for the help!

I’ll let you know tonight if you don’t mind, I’m not at home right now. I’ve switched on the newest nvidia developer tools on my new pc, and I’m having quite a tough time understanding the right saving settings. Thanks for the help!
That must be it, maybe they introduced some kind of better compression or something, I haven't updated that in ages.

• Deleted member 223075

GIMP is more easy for save a file directly in the right format.

It looks very good and all, and I know I will sound like a pain in the ass, but....

You can change the steering wheel logo and the seatbelts brand by using these maps as a guide (they're uncompressed DDS)

Also, might want to consider offering a high res version of the skin, saved in ARGB 8,8,8,8, as the DXT5 compression kills the black adding these weird green spots

__custom_showroom_1589916785.jpg

:ninja: *I'll hide*

It looks very good and all, and I know I will sound like a pain in the ass, but....

You can change the steering wheel logo and the seatbelts brand by using these maps as a guide (they're uncompressed DDS)

Also, might want to consider offering a high res version of the skin, saved in ARGB 8,8,8,8, as the DXT5 compression kills the black adding these weird green spots

View attachment 374400

:ninja: *I'll hide*

Yeah i know that, I hate that green stuff. I didn't remember the right saving option. I'll make another update

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%