AC Formula Agile @ Mugello - Wednesday 22 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks. And do we use that for all three sessions?
Craig typically puts the race server up shortly before the race. I don't know why he uses 2 servers like that. I'm told that the practice server is configured correctly for this event, so we will stay on the practice server. I will roll to quali at the appropriate time.

Steve that was me, I'm really, really sorry. I was trying to use my look buttons whilst re-entering and got totally disorientated. I really suck in those cars. Was just doing my best to hold the fort for Craig. So sorry I spoiled your race. Almost from the start, I was having massive problems with your car lagging and warping. You kept flying off track, only to reappear right next to me. So sorry if that caused problems for you.
I should have hosted from the pits, but 50 minutes sat watching these things seemed even worse than trying to drive them. It was a toss up and I decided last second to give it a go.
Sorry.

brilliant cars and a brilliant track. just unlucky that i still got to find out how to drive comfortably, recently got a new chair and my current driving position gives me huge cramps in my left foot, few excursions through the gravel just because i couldn't step on the brakes without experiencing huge pain :roflmao: , gotta have to sort that one out for the next race

@pattikins I am truly sorry for the start incident. I was going to the left of @Medilloni and he decided to turn left, so I've turned left as well, but you were there and you hit me. truly sorry. :notworthy:
@Ken Bell Please be predictable. in the last turn you were going on the outside, I thought you would go to the curb, but you steered in the middle of the track again ... Even if there are faster cars in your back, is better to keep it straight. The track was wide enough for 3-4 cars, so, no need to give space.
@Denis Betty sorry for hitting you ... I saw the incident, then I saw you moving when you exited the grass, so I focused on the yellow car, so that I would pass it. But you stopped right after the yellow car, from my perspective, so I didn't see you, from time, just right after I passed the yellow car. Also, that was the racing line ...

@pattikins I am truly sorry for the start incident. I was going to the left of @Medilloni and he decided to turn left, so I've turned left as well, but you were there and you hit me. truly sorry. :notworthy:
@Ken Bell Please be predictable. in the last turn you were going on the outside, I thought you would go to the curb, but you steered in the middle of the track again ... Even if there are faster cars in your back, is better to keep it straight. The track was wide enough for 3-4 cars, so, no need to give space.
@Denis Betty sorry for hitting you ... I saw the incident, then I saw you moving when you exited the grass, so I focused on the yellow car, so that I would pass it. But you stopped right after the yellow car, from my perspective, so I didn't see you, from time, just right after I passed the yellow car. Also, that was the racing line ...
Raresh it was my fault I stopped on the racing line. I was really nervous in that car. I went off and could hardly get back to the track. Then I was using my look buttons, got all confused, saw Steve coming and I think I stood on the clutch instead of the brake.
I was so paniced by it, that when I waited, I though I was away from the racing line but I was RIGHT on the racing line.
I have a lot on my mind. Was trying to help out and made a total hash of it.
Very sorry guys. :(

@Raresch Very sorry for the incident. I pride myself on being the best back-marker in the business but I don't know what happened on that corner. I think I had a brain fart or something. I thought I saw another car trying to overtake on the outside and could'nt see you anymore so moved over.

I normally try and be predictable. Very sorry Raresch. Won#t happen again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back