AC Formula Abarth @ Silverstone - Sat 2nd August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a race! That was awesome guys, Great battle & drive by @Frank van Oeveren :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris, Tony and RD! Here's some screenies!

abarth_zpsfa004a57.jpg~original

What a race! That was awesome guys, Great battle & drive by @Frank van Oeveren :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris, Tony and RD! Here's some screenies!

abarth_zpsfa004a57.jpg~original

Best race I had so far on RD, was great fun. Some really skilled racing @Sun Levi
You had so much pressure on me, I knew you where faster on the straights and on your turn in. So I just focused everything on my corner exits and mid corners to keep you behind me, laptimes suffered a lot from it, but it did the job, was extremely intense.
Thanks for organizing @Chris Stacey and to bad from the start, would have been even more fun with 3 :-D.

story of my life with these events turn up for the race ,but only get to race about half of them , will figure it out sooner or later ,sounds like you had a good race

story of my life with these events turn up for the race ,but only get to race about half of them , will figure it out sooner or later ,sounds like you had a good race

Bad luck Noel, I'm sure you would've been battling at the top with us :p seeing as your always fast in open wheelers, better luck next time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back