AC Formula Abarth @ Monza - Fri 16th May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Booking Time is Underway!

You have 54 minutes to book into the server, and the server password has been sent to all involved, so check your inbox if you've not done so.

Great race, real fun to drive these cars! Sadly I went for a drift through the Parabolica on lap 4 and copped a 50km/h penalty, which meant I was on my own for most of the race. Caught up with Casey towards the end and had a fun battle though.

Thanks as always to RD for running the event :thumbsup: See you guys tomorrow night.

Great race, real fun to drive these cars! Sadly I went for a drift through the Parabolica on lap 4 and copped a 50km/h penalty, which meant I was on my own for most of the race. Caught up with Casey towards the end and had a fun battle though.

Thanks as always to RD for running the event :thumbsup: See you guys tomorrow night.

Glad to hear it was an enjoyable race!
I really wish I could join in. Oh well! next Friday at the Nordschleife will be incredible. Check it out if you've not already done so: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/gt3-nürburgring-nordschleife-friday-23-may-2014.87539/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back