AC Formula Abarth @ Barcelona - Saturday 21st November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I can do OK with the softs on this car, but I just can't get the handling of the car down using the mediums. Weird. Right now the kerbs are down on the list of my problems :). I cant for the life of me find a good braking reference point at turn 5, and I keep botching up the entry to turn 7....and with mediums on, I feel like I am tip-toeing around the track.

Might just be tire temps being a little too low because I am doing the careful thing around some corners, but I have a week to figure it out :)

I can do OK with the softs on this car, but I just can't get the handling of the car down using the mediums. Weird. Right now the kerbs are down on the list of my problems :). I cant for the life of me find a good braking reference point at turn 5, and I keep botching up the entry to turn 7....and with mediums on, I feel like I am tip-toeing around the track.

Might just be tire temps being a little too low because I am doing the careful thing around some corners, but I have a week to figure it out :)
This car is hugely sensitive to tyre temps. Need to get heat in them to give you grip. Out of the pits it's atrocious so you gotta be careful.

I'll enable tyre blankets for the main event :)

I'm using my own setup, specifically for Qualifying. Still needs a bit of tweaking though, it's fast but pretty hard to drive. That 46.1 was done with 5F-0R wings, I think I can gain more if I up the wings :)

Gees that's low! I'm running 11-4 and I'm finding that hard! I did seem to get faster with the higher wings however as I really struggled with oversteer with lower wings

Yeah I think something like 10-5 will be the way to go. Strategy might be pretty interesting, same as zandvoort I don't think it'll be worth pitting, but I think I'll pit this time and see if I can catch those that aren't pitting.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%