Cars Formula 79 by Race Sim Studio

That's @David Dominguez field so I'm sure he'll get back on it soon as he's working on the final physics adjustments right now.

Thanks to @Ben O'Bro for the tips on how to get the brake lines working without losing my mind, like he did on his wonderful Caterham :inlove:

View attachment 201510 View attachment 201511
Custom weights seems to work really nice on springs and suspension parts depending on there geometry ,
cables and such I did all our RSS2 car using it ,
I even tried the tires but had no luck :D

Countdown's begun...

Screenshot_rss_formula_79_imola_14-7-117-13-0-36.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_79_imola_14-7-117-13-1-38.jpg

@David Dominguez is that when they basically just decided trial and error was the best course of action? if so, I really dont envy your job on this project haha - all the best :)

In 1979 Jacques Laffite in his Ligier JS 11 won the first two races of the season in Argentina and Brazil. Designer Gerard Ducarouge had gotten the spring rates and ride height just right for the crucial ground effect to work at optimum performance. Unfortunately the settings has been written down on a pack of Gitanes cigarettes and had been thoughtlessly discarded!

It... ummm.... it.... can't be this weekend right? That's im-f*cking-possible. Get some rest! No i'm not a secret member of a rival mod team. I just want you guys to get some rest so you can stick around. :D

what time for the countdown are we looking at?
And please if you guys are making a special discount that some first buyers mis out on the discount because we buy the single cars before the pack was released and cant wait for a special offer is on because we love your work consider are discount for us to.

what time for the countdown are we looking at?
And please if you guys are making a special discount that some first buyers mis out on the discount because we buy the single cars before the pack was released and cant wait for a special offer is on because we love your work consider are discount for us to.
3,99 is a discount :D

Up to 4.99 is a super price for anyone. Any more than that and it might become expensive for some people.

not me though. i love supporting scratch made legit content :D

Up to 4.99 is a super price for anyone. Any more than that and it might become expensive for some people.

not me though. i love supporting scratch made legit content :D
We think 3,99 is a solid price , that is my opinion , obviously different cars in the future may be cheaper or even more expensive , just depends on each project , and time taken ,
That RSS2 project I spent 12-15hrs a day for over 8 weeks solid non stop , so u can imagine its a lot of work :)

yep it not expensive (great mods) but buy the both you get a discount so what about a discount for owners of the hybrid that don't buy the pack should be fair isn't it? so all I am saying for all guys that bought al the mods instantly consider a discount

yep it not expensive (great mods) but buy the both you get a discount so what about a discount for owners of the hybrid that don't buy the pack should be fair isn't it? so all I am saying for all guys that bought al the mods instantly consider a discount
I just create the cars , I am no manager , or control over these things ,
but again my opinion is , if 1 car is 3,99 yeah , 2 cars are 7,98 ,
obviously packs are cheaper , and need to be this way and stay this way ,
or youll end up one day with a 10 car pack costing 39,99 , lol , do u want this too ?

That would require the modders to keep track of who bought what and when. I'd reckon that would take some time and the only way to automate it would require a third party tool and i'm not sure such an app exists for sellfy.

Reactions: CC
I agree that the price might sound expensive at first, but keep in mind we're not a big company with other incomes so there might be a small discount from time to time or with packs.
Our earnings are split between 3D, physics and sound, so cannot compare the price to what Kunos can offer on a 7 or 8 DLC car pack for example, as they have money coming in from other sources as well,

I think the price is good.
True.
I think the problem is rather that we got spoiled by Kunos and their low DLC prices.

Although I have to admit I was hyped by the previews of the RSS 1, but hesitated to buy it because I never was that much into open wheelers in racing sims, but a few days after release I got the RSS 1 and was really convinced by the quality and 3,99€ is definitely a fair price for the quality you get.
And tbh, I think the RSS 2 is even better. Not in quality per se, but it's the one I enjoy more despite it's not as sharp, but somehow I like power delivery better.

So from now on all RSS cars I'm interested in will be instant buys for me.

Reactions: CC

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Forum trophies