AC Formula 3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wed 21Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you everyone for joining in and racing tonight :thumbsup: I hope you enjoyed it. Again, I'll say that if there is something that bothered you about the event tonight from other drivers, whether a golden rule breach, abusing track limits or anything else, I recommend you reach out to the other driver first to try and resolve the issue. However, if you're still not happy after having reached out to them, contact me through a PM and we can take it from there.

Also, thank you for your patience with the briefings tonight. Thankfully, we didn't end up like this :laugh:

I'd like to apologize I couldn't enter the server because a HUGE blackout that affected "only" 13 states of Brazil, including Pernambuco where I live. Times in are in Brazilian (GMT -3). Power only returned near 22 pm GMT as also mobile internet.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/braz...zil-hit-by-massive-power-outage-idUKL1N1R32KI

Sorry, guys I could not tell you for being out of sessions.

No problem Eduardo :) Thanks for letting us know. Hope to see you again for next week! :thumbsup:

@Celtic Pharaoh apologies for leaving after the first race.
Going through a big med change and side effects are dire at the moment.
First race was a bit lonely as I spun twice then spent 20 seconds behind everyone so, a bit disheartening really.
Going to have a week off and hopefully come back re-energised.

Great races all!

@Jtshowden , I just had a look on the replay, and I must say that your move was very bold and I couldn't react to it. I mean, it's the first time I realize that it's possible to divebomb on the outside. ;) But I understand that it deserved a try, considering my wrong positioning.
Thank you for waiting, btw. Good racing. :thumbsup:

@JoelK , @Celtic Pharaoh , thank for allowing me to realize a such pleasant overtake. Waffel! :D

See you all next time.

@Joseph Wright, great show! Thx for it!

A little late but also I want to apologize for leaving after first race, I really wanted to be on the 2md because the 1st was so great with a really nice battle at the last lap but my little girl did not aloud me to join you:O_o:

@Celtic Pharaoh apologies for leaving after the first race.
Going through a big med change and side effects are dire at the moment.
First race was a bit lonely as I spun twice then spent 20 seconds behind everyone so, a bit disheartening really.
Going to have a week off and hopefully come back re-energised.
No problem at all Ken :) don't worry about it. I'm guessing you got an urgent call from Williams to help out their drivers? ;)

And yeah sure, take a break, recharge a little. We'll still be pushing pixels around when you get back :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back