Formula 3 (309) @ Montreal

good setup, nice and stable .. I tried one lap with default one (1:39) than loaded yours .. so far 5+1 laps in testing and I`m still slow but it is much better... so far 1:38, 1:37, 1:35, 1:35, 1:34 (high) .. still loosing at two corners (2nd and that chickane that leads to the long straight before hairpin) and that hairpin ..well probably loosing on all corners but here I feel like I`m super slow... are you taking that chickane before long straight on 2nd or 1st gear?
Anyway I`ll try not to stay in your way if you are gonna race next Tuesday (13.4.) :)
Thank you

good setup, nice and stable .. I tried one lap with default one (1:39) than loaded yours .. so far 5+1 laps in testing and I`m still slow but it is much better... so far 1:38, 1:37, 1:35, 1:35, 1:34 (high) .. still loosing at two corners (2nd and that chickane that leads to the long straight before hairpin) and that hairpin ..well probably loosing on all corners but here I feel like I`m super slow... are you taking that chickane before long straight on 2nd or 1st gear?
Anyway I`ll try not to stay in your way if you are gonna race next Tuesday (13.4.) :)
Thank you
I put one lap with this setup so you can see better where to improve.

thanx .. appriciate it ;) .. I`m taking 1st chickane on second gear, second one on 1st and braking later but slowing more in hairpin .. I`ll see if I can go below 1:34 .. I $uck in openwhellers so it might be it for me ..
Question about that HUD? do you care to share link pls ? Looks like one from rF2

Setup based on setup posted by Miguel (thank you) adjusted with motec to my liking .. Not much faster (-1s) but I can be more consistent and don`t have to push for the same laptimes.
Changed things:
Ride hight
Springs
Bumps
Rebounds
Toe
Aero
Lock
Diff

Attachments

• F3 Montreal V2.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 574