rF2 Formula 2 @ Malaysia - Sunday Octoter 21th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
well thanks for that guys. i have to be honest and say i've been playing other games lately...and was nowhere near the times i needed. in fact, i seemed slower this eveing than this morning - by about 4seconds lol something wrong with my technique for this game.seems like as soon as i ease off throttle back end gets out - even at low speed or if i ease of brake, same happens.

anyway, got a good start and you guys decided to give me a chance by spinning out lots lol
drove defensively (but hopefully fairly) against steffen. at one point he spun out but pretty sure we didn't touch. apologies to craig. after you passed me i lost back end and nudged you a bit.

due to the late start i had to leave anyway due to work but...my decision was hastened as i was way off and just couldn't get off the grass without spinning.

love the saloon cars but in f2 it seems like i have full throttle or lock if i depress the pedals just slightly..surely 100% pressure should be 100% power? starting to doubt rfactor 2 is for me. rfactor felt much better - not so sensitive on throttle, steering and brake.

anyway, hope you guys enjoyed it and might race you again soon..just not in this model of car lol cheers

First of all,

Thanks you guys, that was a great little evenning.

I had some difficulties to install and run the mod, but with motivation, everything is possible.
So I came earlier on the server to try that combo. With the green track it's really hard, more than in the rain in my opinion.
But for the big things, we had some good rubber on track, and that was a pleasure to push the limit lap after lap.

I was a little afraid about the tires, but they made their job until the end of the 17th and last lap.
I wasn't sure about the fuel needed, so I took that start with 58L, that was 10L too much at least.
The race was fun, everyone make a good start, and someone added some fun to my race in the second corner, no offense.

So thanks guys, see you soon.

Yes Sebring! The Thread is up ;)
OOOoooohh MOMMA!
I'm tempted with that one.

Im not going to put my name down just yet, i want to see whats happening with my connection first. Got an engeneer coming out on Wed afternoon, so fingers crossed, they can find what the hell the fault is and repair it!

This is rediculous, its the same problem that has been bugging me since April.
I think they might be doing it on purpose, trying to force me onto fiber and get more money out of me!

The gits! lol

OOOoooohh MOMMA!
I'm tempted with that one.

Im not going to put my name down just yet, i want to see whats happening with my connection first. Got an engeneer coming out on Wed afternoon, so fingers crossed, they can find what the hell the fault is and repair it!

This is rediculous, its the same problem that has been bugging me since April.
I think they might be doing it on purpose, trying to force me onto fiber and get more money out of me!

The gits! lol

Get that engineer on a chain and not let him leave before it's fixed. :) Good luck with that m8! :)

First of all,

Thanks you guys, that was a great little evenning.

I had some difficulties to install and run the mod, but with motivation, everything is possible.
So I came earlier on the server to try that combo. With the green track it's really hard, more than in the rain in my opinion.
But for the big things, we had some good rubber on track, and that was a pleasure to push the limit lap after lap.

I was a little afraid about the tires, but they made their job until the end of the 17th and last lap.
I wasn't sure about the fuel needed, so I took that start with 58L, that was 10L too much at least.
The race was fun, everyone make a good start, and someone added some fun to my race in the second corner, no offense.

So thanks guys, see you soon.
Still sorry for turn 2 that is usually not my style. I had not a lot of driving in the F2 and did only 5 practice laps or so but was able to get P2. After the incident I had to get up the order again and this time I had a nice and fair fight with Mickael ;) I was P2 for some time, but after Lap 5 my car was switching balance all the time and I still have very little feel for the grip through my G25 in this type of car. So I ran wide a couple of times and had two spins and was down to 3rd. After the race my left front tyres was nearly shoot. So still a lot of fun, if we run it on Sebring I have to figure out a setup, because the standard with adjusted wings was just rubbish for me today :D

Andrew Ford, give Sebring a shot in the F2. Its a different car on that track compared to Malaysia. At Malaysia it feels like driving on ice. Grip level is far off imo.

Thank you. I will try it. Never really had such a problem until malaysia. Will try it out. only thing is, away this weekend. i do just find the pedal senstivity too much in the f2 cars tho. in meganes and nissans, feels perfect!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back