rF2 Formula 2 @ Lime Rock Park - Fri 20Apr18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Steve Le Gallez and @Stephen Gibb told me I have to sign up for this one, otherwise I won't be allowed to race anymore. So I guess I have to :whistling:. Thank you...

(But on a more serious note, I might not make it tomorrow, so it's more of a maybe. But I'll do my best. Haven't done an rF2 race in quite some time.)

Damm, i only saw this thread now and already have stuff programmed for tomorow :(
If i still make it in time i might still join the race :thumbsup:
I'll put you down as a "maybe" then! ;)

Re formated due to a ransomware and now i cant run my rfactor 2 on VR so... sorry,sign off
I'm sorry to hear that mate - I shall remove you from the list.

@Steve Le Gallez and @Stephen Gibb told me I have to sign up for this one, otherwise I won't be allowed to race anymore. So I guess I have to :whistling:. Thank you...

(But on a more serious note, I might not make it tomorrow, so it's more of a maybe. But I'll do my best. Haven't done an rF2 race in quite some time.)
HAHAHAHA! Well I must say that I agree with @Steve Le Gallez & @Stephen Gibb - if you don't race then you will be banned... FOREVER! :roflmao:

On your serious note, I shall add you as a "maybe" for tonight! :thumbsup:

To do this is pretty simple: in Steam go to your Library tab, then in your game list right-click on rFactor 2 and choose 'Properties'. In the following window, select the 'Beta' tab: you should have a drop down menu with 'NONE - Opt out of all beta programs'. In this drop down menu, select 'v1109 - ' almost at the bottom. You will probably re-download 120 Mo... But we should be able to enter the server and race tonight!
Strange I've had to do this before and it worked but not now when I try to roll it back to 1109 it won't finish steam say's I'm "missing file privileges".:confused:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%