rF2 Formula 2 @ Lime Rock Park - Fri 20Apr18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i'm just reverting back lol ...
Strange I've had to do this before and it worked but not now when I try to roll it back to 1109 it won't finish steam say's I'm "missing file privileges".:confused:
Sorry guys, I went a bit too fast... Daiman did manage to update the server so you should now be able to join with build v1110. So please opt out of any beta if you tried, and let your game update before joining the server.

Sorry for the inconvenience...:redface:

Thanks for the race, it was quite fun, especially the first race (I was pushing too hard on the second one and got punished for that accordingly ;) ). Sorry if I got too much in the way at times, though the setup was great, the driver was not...

I might upload the first race (no TS or names as always), but no promises when or even if.

I was kinda struggling with rF2 as well - I did have some random lags where the game would suddenly slow down like in slow motion for a second or so, then quickly catch up, that was not exactly pleasant with this combo...and I was also reminded of how bad the UI and UX in rF2 is, especially now since we got the new HUD in AMS... Oh well.

i heard that stephen had something in the works, don't know if it was for friday though, but i thought i also heard about something for friday
Yes Lesley you are indeed correct I have something in the works hopefully for Saturday's and hopefully get it started beginning of May ;), as for Friday Daiman will still be running Friday's I would think he would have something posted today.

I'm glad to hear that you guys enjoyed the race on Friday night - it was a bit touch and go for a moment after Studio 397 decided to release a new build, but I was thankfully able to update the server in time... several pints down! :laugh:

is there going to be a race this friday night ??
Yes Lesley you are indeed correct I have something in the works hopefully for Saturday's and hopefully get it started beginning of May ;), as for Friday Daiman will still be running Friday's I would think he would have something posted today.
Unfortunately I have made a decision to postpone this week's race as I will be unavailable again this Friday, and I do not want to miss any more events. It's not fair for me to keep relying on and asking other staff members to fill in for me when I am absent. I am terribly sorry about the inconsistency and unpredictability over the past few weeks. To cut a long story short someone who is very close to me is currently in hospital, in a very serious condition - this is the "personal circumstance" to which I was referring a couple of weeks ago - so I shall be back there again this coming weekend.

With that being said, I shall create the event thread later today for next week's event. I think that it might be time to try something new, just to keep things fresh, so keep your eyes peeled; I hope that you guys are happy with the choice! ;) I will currently put myself down as a "maybe", but I hope that I will be able to join you guys again. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%