Formula 2.0 Season 1 2017

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
Hi Guys,

I have finally decided to commit to iRacing after 2 years in and out and generally racing the stock content (I have the RUF additionally) I do have a question though, I want to complete a Formula 2.0 season but we are already mid season 4 for this year so I am looking towards the next one. I want to complete the entire season but don't know which tracks to get. When is info on the upcoming seasons generally released? I am thinking of getting 8-9 tracks but if I get the ones that are included this season, most likely some will get replaced during the next one :D
Appreciate the help.

Btw I am currently C license and feel free to hit me on iRacing so we can do some racing together. I am yet to try driver swaps and team racing so if there are teams here on RD, happy to join :)

Usually I think a a week or two before the season ends they post the schedule and I also think they allow people to vote or work together to create the track list.

What he said. The vote is going on right now. But some tracks are going to be carried over from this current season and new ones appeared like Sebring. The ones being carried over to T1-2017 are:

• Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
  • Circuit Zolder
  • Road America
  • Watkins Glen International
  • Sebring International Raceway
  • Twin Ring Motegi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back