Formula 1800 @ Brands hatch wednesday December 29th 2010

I have stopped that upload and am uploading the 1:37:6 instead. I will upload a low res one first but will update it with the cockpit one tomorrow as it looks miles better from cockpit.

Yeah i would rather have oversteer than understeer and by nature the F1800 understeers, i have tried to make it behave more like the skippy in iRacing as in when you come off the throttle the nose dives in and i use the brakes alot to make the rear step out

Ok but I still dont understand how it can be faster. It shouldnt be cause youre only losing traction and regaining it with braking, which also makes you lose speed. Well done though if thats how to drive this car!

Also having the brake bias that much forward, it was impossible for me to not lock up the brakes, even with full throttle on

I'm uploading the video now, maybe that will help explain where i'm gaining time. It's saying around 12 minutes as it's a low quality one and not sure what i did but the format looks a bit funky. But i will upload the full HD one over night that is from the cockpit as these over the head cams are useless really as nobody drives with it.

What pedals do you use? I'm using some modified G25 pedals with a nixim mod so i have alot of play and feel which is why i am not locking brakes with that setup maybe.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 100 91.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 39 35.8%