Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well I'm sorry Tomas but I don't understand point 8 either: Place the contents of the 'champs' folder within this download into:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa\fields
What do you want to say with « within this download » ?
All your explications are very simply but I don’t understand that.
Download the mod. There's a download button at the top. The files are inside that.

Excuse-me Thomas, I had downloaded all mods (cars, tracks), followed your detailed explanations to the letter, I did everything, except downloaded your first link, which I didn't see... shame on me. Thank you for your patience and your prodigious work. Thanks for your quick answer. Pedjy :)

Sir, these files of yours some track dont work. They just force close. I have followed every step. Some tracks arent loading plus it keeps on saying version 1.14 is obsolete need 1.16 for csp to work. I
Issues with tracks should be taken up with the creator of the tracks themselves; this championship is the cultivation of assets; I didn't create them. The championship is working for others, so this issue could be related to a bad CM installation. That's a guess though, I would consider researching online.

boa noite sou novo no assetsto, fiz todo o procedimento até o passo 8, onde você diz "Coloque o conteúdo da pasta 'champs' dentro deste download em: C:\Users\SEU NOME\Documentos\Assetto Corsa\champs e Não encontro essa pasta citada e por isso não posso disputar o campeonato.

gostaria de uma resposta se possivel

Hi there, good to hear. I don't think that leaderboard is re-sizable, it's dependent on the resolution of the game.
Sir, I have found out that using keyboard to gamepad emulator works VERY well. I was asking if there is a trainer cheat to mod the game eg increase grip, speed, etc that you might know that works well?

Sir, I have found out that using keyboard to gamepad emulator works VERY well. I was asking if there is a trainer cheat to mod the game eg increase grip, speed, etc that you might know that works well?
I have a control pad mod that adds console-like gamepad features to the game. It's worth checking that out, rather than driving with a keyboard. I couldn't tell you of any cheats, sorry.

Hello, I cannot get bahrain_2020 to show up on my tracks list. I have uninstalled all maps and ensured I installed those and then the extensions afterward. Other maps do load. Any tips here?

Very odd. When you navigate to your tracks folder within the 'assettocorsa' folder, does it show there?
Yes it does show there. So I ended up getting it to show up on the list after rebooting, but still failing to launch. I've tried both a clean install of Bahrain 2020 without extension, and with the extension installed afterward. I'm realizing I'm having a lot of issues with several of the tracks. I could try a full reinstall of the tracks again - is there anything I need to do to ensure the extensions also get uninstalled when I try to wipe the tracks?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.