Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes it does show there. So I ended up getting it to show up on the list after rebooting, but still failing to launch. I've tried both a clean install of Bahrain 2020 without extension, and with the extension installed afterward. I'm realizing I'm having a lot of issues with several of the tracks. I could try a full reinstall of the tracks again - is there anything I need to do to ensure the extensions also get uninstalled when I try to wipe the tracks?
All I could recommend there is to open the archive that you've downloaded, and remove the same files that it installs - that's the only way to be sure.

Hey Awesome work buddy!

Still I'm quite new to whole AC modding...unfortunately I was not able to install the helmets...all remain white for all drivers any hint?

And also I wanted to update numbers of laps in the champs file but nothing changed...stayed at 10 laps for Bahrain...

Any help will be much appreciated

boa tarde voce poderia responder minha pergunta?
parece que você não sabe ou não quer ajudar algumas pessoas aqui
Firstly, it is not my obligation to help everyone. This isn't my job.

Secondly, I have a very, very busy life. I teach and run a University course for a living, have a family, and other interests that take up my time.

Thirdly, Google would have given you the answer almost immediately. There is an Assetto Corsa folder within your Documents folder, and within that there is a 'Champs' folder.

Sending me a private message would have more than posting something as judgemental as that.

Last edited:
Hey. Im having the ini error so i tried deleting and reinstalling the tracks first and then extensions but same issue. The tracks work on their own for some reason but after I install the extensions they no longer work. Any help would be great, thanks!

Having the zero cars.ini issue in Jeddah, the track works without the extension but as soon as I apply it, no longer works. Could anyone help?
In the troubleshooting section, I've written:

If you receive:

"AC ran into a critical error:
CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI
Your CSP version 0.1.79. Detailed a report"

Then you've installed the tracks/extensions in the wrong order. Remove the tracks and extensions, install the tracks first, and the extensions afterwards.

Just in case, try uninstalling the track so that there are no remnants of Jeddah left at all. Install the track first, then the extension, and try again.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.