Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

EU Ford Sierra RS500 @ Silverstone 2012 - Thu 07 Jan 2021

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Happy New Year everyone!

This sure sounds like fun!
Won't be able to commit to signing up until monday after work though..:unsure:

Has anyone found a LHD Sierra in this mod? Even the DTM ones are RHD:O_o:
Happy New Year mate.
Hope you can make the racing on Thurs. If not, hope to see you soon. :)

Yves Larose

Premium
If i'm not working i'll be driving that baby ;)
Sierra bt 1.png

Sierra bt 2.png

Sierra bt 3.png

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Finally I got a car to make my Lucky Strike "parody" livery on. Thanks to @Yves Larose who gave me his PSD-file for Denis' livery, so I could easily make the color-changes on the design, so the only work I had to do was make a couple of logos, do a font-hunt and figure out what to do with "BBS" and "Mobil 1" :) (yes the front window is wonky in the render)

hJhV799.jpg

Last edited:

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Finally I got a car to make my Lucky Strike "parody" livery on. Thanks to @Yves Larose who gave me his PSD-file for Denis' livery, so I could easily make the color-changes on the design, so the only work I had to do was make a couple of logos, do a font-hunt and figure out what to do with "BBS" and "Mobil 1" :) (yes the front window is wonky in the render)

hJhV799.jpg
You gonna be joining us mate?

Daniel R.

Premium
Yoooo Broooos.....

I think I'll have a bit of practice on Tuesday evening... Will keep yo pimps posted!!!

Last edited: