For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

I have a G25 for sale and thought I mention it here as well in case someone is intrested. Fixed price of Euro 150,-. Can be picked up or be delivered in original box at buyers cost. Pickup Rotterdam area / The Netherlands.

Cheers

Ries

Upvote 0
I have some DIY parts I'm looking to get rid of. This was for the CST pedal build I never completed. $50 plus shipping takes it all, which includes USB board, POTS, springs, project specific brass washer set, load cell. I put in a good $200+ on this stuff so I just want it to go to a good home! More pics and details available, PM me.

IMG_5140.jpg

Upvote 0
*For Sale* Frex SimWheel

Hello all,

Since I don't play games anymore, I though I will put the wheel for sale.

I have a SimWheel with the following options: Quick Release Set (including Wheel Box), Quick Release for a second Wheel including WheelBox, Shift+, and some spare parts (shaft, grease, spare motor, etc..)

I check the frex pricing this morning and it's as follow:

SimWHEEL Set $2,130.46
QuickRELEASE Set $416.52
QR Wheel Side $306.40
Shift+ $143.63

WheelBOX+ $88.57 x2 (for 2 quick release set)
The spare part cost more than $300

The Retail Price is 3174.15, but I'm asking for $1900US or best offer

Taking Money Order or Paypal

NOTE: Buyers is responsible for shipping cost and any duty fee

Any question just send me a PM

[MOD EDIT] POST MOVED TO CORRECT THREAD :D

Images Added

Up2.jpg

Up.jpg

Side.jpg

QR1.jpg

Front2.jpg

Front.jpg

Acessory.jpg

Upvote 0
I have a DFGT sitting gathering dust here in Melbourne. About 3/4 year of decent use, still works decently, pedals showing no sign of spiking.

Shipping is going to be an ass internationally, so if you can work out the cost yourself, great, otherwise I'm happy for you to make the trip over and pick it up yourself.

Upvote 0
I am selling my Sapphire Active DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter over at ebay. If anyone is interested I can cancel it there or you can bid. PM me for details. Its still brand new.

Upvote 0
Hi

I have 2 GT3RS wheels for sale one the leather on the wheel has raised by the thumb on left side, but works so can be used.
The other loses centre point calibration off and on so would be perfect for parts/self build or repair with V2 upgrade kit.

Pm with offers or questions if interested.

Dice.

Upvote 0
Logitech G27 *For Sale* US ONLY

I have a used G27 for sale. I am about to receive my GT3 RS v2 wheel and pedals so I figured I would offload my G27.

It is in very good condition aesthetically and function wise. The shifter I never used so that is pretty much untouched. I noticed my gas pedal was spiking yesterday so I figured I would never sell them like that. I opened them up and replaced all 3 potentiometers with better ones. Roughly $10 a piece. I tested and now it is better than new. While I was in there I cleaned and re-lubricated any moving parts. All with powdered graphite which is appropriate for metal on metal, metal on plastic, and plastic on plastic.

The wheel itself still performs like the day I bought it. Perfectly centered, no wear on the leather. I just wiped it down with some rubbing alcohol to clean it and it looks brand new.

I am looking to get $210 + shipping. I would have gone lower but this now includes $30 extra in higher quality pots. Used G27's on ebay are going around the $220 range plus shipping. If I do not get any takers or reasonable offers, it will go to the fleabay.

And sorry, no international sales. I have had nothing but bad luck shipping electronics outside of the US.

Feel free to PM me or email me at evan.madore@gmail.com . I am more likely to check my email first.

Upvote 0
well i was going to throw in UK & Europe with it as well but they're not mine to give away so, yes its just the processor.
i may have a crappy heatsink lying around somewhere but it will triple the postage cost, so hardly worth having tbh

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back