[Football] Your favourite Premiership football team

Roy lives about 15 minutes from me. I don't like or support them either.

But, some people get attracted to the glory, irrespective of where they're from, often ignoring or bypassing local teams for that shining light of success.

I see as many of those where I am as other people I know see where they live - Bristol, Nottingham, Cheltenham.

They are, I suspect, the people that Roy's referring to.

This is very true and very sad aswell. My post was more ironic than anything else.

I must say I got attracted to the glory and the shining light of success, bypassing more local teams.

But I was 7 :D, and they are quite near :)

I must admit I cant stand watching my local teams, Leicester, Forest Derby. Pah! Ive been a UTD lad since I was a wee kiddie.

I think UTD have more supporters around the world than in the UK :p
Still they play the best football in my view, Always have allways will! :rotfl:

• Roy Stevens

I surrport arsenal was born there ...still un happy about last night ..But its only football as gaz keeps saying to me on msn..He's a licker as well ...:tongue::tongue:

In nothing he looks like the player he was when he first landed at my club PSV in Holland. Man i have seen so many great matches in the stadium where he and Luc Nilis did the most fantastic things.
Romario was great, but the young Ronaldo had so much more.

Saw this on tv. You've got goals and you've got gooooooooaaaaaaaaallllsssssss :D :D

Just watch yourself and enjoy !!! And i wish we had commentary like that in holland.... great to hear that guy go crazy :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRhc7ljbyQA[/ame]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back