Focus on racing cars and let the community vote for DLC

Please no community voting otherwise we probably only get GT3 cars.
Haha, DLC usually brings new content and GT3 will almost certainly already be well represented in any intitial release. If the major classes and series are already covered the community will have to vote for other less common stuff to make up DLC, maybe even tracks or special events.

Kunos once did a community vote on a Ferrari, provided a list of all sorts of vintage and modern racing cars, and end result was - ding ding ding ... a contemporary F1 car... your average community member has a boring taste.
Sure, but F1 wasn't well represented in the game. I'd be surprised if Kunos or Ferrari weren't somewhat expecting that outcome. I was dissapointed too.

Kunos once did a community vote on a Ferrari, provided a list of all sorts of vintage and modern racing cars, and end result was - ding ding ding ... a contemporary F1 car... your average community member has a boring taste.
1638197632663.png

You really had to bring this up again now, had you, after all those years?...;)
Remembering that we missed out on the 512M back then, physically hurts me to this day, literally!
Just think of it,...the 512M of all cars besides the 917K:geek:...oh well...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back