flwdbydsgn's MyTeam F123 Concept Liveries Pack

Skins flwdbydsgn's MyTeam F123 Concept Liveries Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
flwdbydsgn submitted a new resource:

flwdbydsgn's MyTeam F123 Concept Liveries Pack - A completely free to download mod for F1 22 featuring four bespoke designs for each engine supplier

A completely free to download mod for F1 22 featuring four bespoke designs for each engine supplier in the F1 22 My Team mode.

Renault - Iron Dames
Red Bull - HiTech GP
Mercedes - HWA Racelabs
Ferrari - Masertati MSG Racing

All content created by @flwdbydsgn

For the ultimate immersion pair it with the F1 23 Season Mod by @Scottie - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-23-season-mod-bahrain-spec-v1.56846/

Instructions included...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, would it be possible to get the .psd files for the Iron Dames liveries? I really like the livery but would like to customize the colours a bit to fit my MyTeam colour scheme.

Last edited:
Hi, would it be possible to get the .psd files for the Iron Dames liveries? I really like the livery but would like to customize the colours a bit to fit my MyTeam colour scheme.
Hey! I'm not okay with sharing the PSD files, but feel free to find me on discord "flwdbydsgn" and I'll be happy to send you a version in your preferred colours.

Hey! I'm not okay with sharing the PSD files, but feel free to find me on discord "flwdbydsgn" and I'll be happy to send you a version in your preferred colours.
Hey, thanks so much for the offer. I found a mod that allows you to swap your chassis, but it has set liveries :/. Your work is really good though, keep it up! :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 63 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 22 31.0%