FIX Names 2022 (Name changer)

Misc FIX Names 2022 (Name changer) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is my error in name changer
INFO: Program started
INFO: Detected as DX12 version, loading offsets
INFO: F1 Process detected
INFO: Attempting to discover offsets... This might take a minute or so
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the start of the main teams region: 0x1aa1e451a
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the aston menu item: 0x1aa101869
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the aston game item: 0x1aa101980
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the alpine game item: 0x1aa101923
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found menu region 1: 0x2e4fe061b
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found character region: 0x2e4c41359
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found in-game region: 0x2e4c41369
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found menu region 2: 0x2e517d049
INFO: Finished searching for offsets at 3a8711a00
WARN: Failed to find one or more regions, this may cause some names and/or teams to be missed. Either try restarting the game and running "Find Offsets" again (In the Game menu), or disable custom offsets and use the default english offsets
INFO: Memory Changer started
INFO: Clearing old lookups (if any)
INFO: Loading lookup tables
INFO: Using custom offsets
INFO: Editing Menu Region 1...
INFO: MENUREGION: Replaced 39 names sucesfully
INFO: Sucesfully written to Menu Region 1
INFO: Editing Menu Region 2...
INFO: MENUREGION: Replaced 66 names sucesfully
INFO: Sucesfully written to Menu Region 2
INFO: Editing Character Selection Region...
INFO: CHARSELECT: Searching for Antonio GIOVINAZZI...
INFO: CHARSELECT: Searching for George RUSSELL...
INFO: CHARSELECT: Searching for Kimi RÄIKKÖNEN...
INFO: CHARSELECT: Searching for Valtteri BOTTAS...
INFO: CHARSELECT: Searching for Mahaveer RAGHUNATHAN...
INFO: CHARSELECT: Replaced 10 full names, 5 first names, and 5 last names sucessfully
INFO: Sucesfully written to Character Selection Region
INFO: Editing In Game Region...
INFO: INGAME: Replaced 4 driver tags, 0 first names, and 0 last names sucessfully
INFO: Editing Teams...
INFO: Done!

Last edited:
Now I just can't get the "name Changer" to work properly. getting "WARN: Failed to find one or more regions, this may cause some names and/or teams to be missed. Either try restarting the game and running "Find Offsets" again (In the Game menu), or disable custom offsets and use the default english offsets". Have copy/pasted the names/teams.txt from the mod

"FIX Names 2022 (Name changer) 2.0" to go with Jamie's F1 2022 mod. Can't seem to get it to work. Would love some help! Thanks!

Last edited:
Now I just can't get the "name Changer" to work properly. getting "WARN: Failed to find one or more regions, this may cause some names and/or teams to be missed. Either try restarting the game and running "Find Offsets" again (In the Game menu), or disable custom offsets and use the default english offsets". Have copy/pasted the names/teams.txt from the mod

"FIX Names 2022 (Name changer) 2.0" to go with Jamie's F1 2022 mod. Can't seem to get it to work. Would love some help! Thanks!
this is the issue im getting

i keep getting the error my

"FIX Names 2022 (Name changer) 2.0" to go with Jamie's F1 2022 mod. Can't seem to get it to work. Would love some help! Thanki ge
i get the same problem have you found a way around it? im also using the mod jamie created

Last edited:
Finally I got it working fine, using F12021 Names and Teams Changer + CheatEngine v 7.3.
First launch F12201 from Steam, then put it into the task bar. Open Cheatengine and select F12021.dx12.exe as process, then open the and select Fixnames2022.ct.
At first launch, find offset you will got a bunch of errors (don't panic), and just at end it says found.... Do not stop it, but click on " write to F1" to see all greens regions.
Next time you play, just do the same and Write to F1 on F12021 names changer.
I have done it on three F12021 different installations. fine :)
(Sorry for my horrible English).

Finally I got it working fine, using F12021 Names and Teams Changer + CheatEngine v 7.3.
First launch F12201 from Steam, then put it into the task bar. Open Cheatengine and select F12021.dx12.exe as process, then open the and select Fixnames2022.ct.
At first launch, find offset you will got a bunch of errors (don't panic), and just at end it says found.... Do not stop it, but click on " write to F1" to see all greens regions.
Next time you play, just do the same and Write to F1 on F12021 names changer.
I have done it on three F12021 different installations. fine :)
(Sorry for my horrible English).
can u make a video tutorial pls

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes