Fix Formula 1 AI request

The problem is that in some tracks, the AI doesn't use the clutch at the start (when using a F1 car) resulting in a very slow start. Anyway to fix it?

EDIT: A second request, in Circuit of Americas, the starting lights are unsynchronized. It goes green but if i try to accelerate i get "jump start" penalty even with green lights. Anyway to fix it?

EDIT2: I did a research and i found how the ai_hints.ini works.
What i still don't understand is what's the difference between "hints" "brakehints" "danger" commands inside ai_hints.ini files?

Last edited:
For COTA, use the one that can be found on youtube, I have two tracks, the one out there is much much better.

As for the other issue. There can be effects such as these with the non-Kunos tracks. You have to search for an updated version, in my case I found one on the Internet and after that, the AI-issues were gone. I think it is AC version related: If the track has been published before AC updates and never got updated itself, then you either gotta find the trick in those ini-files or your simply cannot use the track other than for practice.

Which F1 track is causing you issues?

For COTA, use the one that can be found on youtube, I have two tracks, the one out there is much much better.

As for the other issue. There can be effects such as these with the non-Kunos tracks. You have to search for an updated version, in my case I found one on the Internet and after that, the AI-issues were gone. I think it is AC version related: If the track has been published before AC updates and never got updated itself, then you either gotta find the trick in those ini-files or your simply cannot use the track other than for practice.

Which F1 track is causing you issues?
First post edited.

Thank you so much, this is the ACU version of COTA, for me ACU does the best quality tracks for AC... :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back