First triple Monitors? AOC 32 inch..

Weird thing now, I'm getting a strange out of focus style ghosting on the cars during a race.
My settings are G-Sync compatible enabled, (even though it states my monitor isn't G-SYNC Compatible), at 144hz
G-SYNC is enabled for Full Screen mode

Resolution in rF2 is 5760 x 1080
Mode Fullscree
AA: Level 4
Refresh: 144 Hz
Sync: None
Multiview is ticked

Could this be caused by nVidia Surround or the fact that I have G-SYNC enabled?

Sorry, I think I should have created a new post for these issues, apologies...

EDIT: I think turning off G-SYNC solved the issue...

Not sure about that one sorry. G Sync Compatible means they are Freesync monitors that are compatible with G-sync cards (a thing since last year I think). I've no experience with G sync compatible monitors in Nvidia Surround, the monitors I have are native G-sync and it just works in surround, so perhaps someone else with experience can chime in. Ideally on if you can find a way but if you don't experience any tearing with it off then no problem. Vsync is another option but this will introduce input latency.

IMO once you've raced with 144Hz+ you will never go back...

I ended up going with Acer Nitro 27" 1080p 144hz IPS panels.

I even built a new PC , i9 9900k + 2080Ti , now Im finally able to run ACC as I feel the developers intended, hitting 120 FPS (still no 144 at medium higher settings sadly , this game must be built for RTX 3xxx) on 5076x1080 in Nvidia Surround...

Well I'm not ruling out an upgrade on card if achievable I must say. ACC on 144 would be something to behold. Right now I'll be happy with rF2 on 120 and ACC on 60 ;) with triples
Although now I'm thinking to revisit ACC with medium settings across the board to see if I can hit the holy grail of 120 but you have a considerably more mental card than I do so I may need to rethink my strategy here... lol ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.