First triple Monitors? AOC 32 inch..

I just ran it again at x12until after the sun came up and my car was destroyed and unable to finish the last lap :laugh:
It ran smooth as silk at 72fps +/- 1-2fps everywhere except the start/finish straight dropped to 66fps +/- 1-2 fps.
There was no difference night, sunrise or daylight.

I'm using high to mid settings. Super Ultra Epic settings drop it to 40 to maybe 50fps.

Last edited:
My test has been right at the transition from dark to sunrise but I have 105% res scale, all epic down to effects, effects high, then medium down to textures that are epic as are materials then fog and blur off at 5830x1080.

Was just wondering if there was a decent, recent source showing how to set up triples in rF2 properly?
The ones I've seen talk about mapping 'CTRL' + '=' then set up the triple in game after hitting, "RACE", but it isn't working for me at all...

Need to make sure you have the correct resolution selected and Multiview checked in the RF2 display settings before starting RF2. Assuming you have already setup AMD Eyefinity or NV Surround already.

Need to make sure you have the correct resolution selected and Multiview checked in the RF2 display settings before starting RF2. Assuming you have already setup AMD Eyefinity or NV Surround already.
Yeah nVidia surround already set up. It looks ok but not great...
So I started looking into it and found that there were some hidden in game options. CTRL + = mapped to tyres/triples but it doesn't work. No menu comes up... so I'm kinda stuck there

Yeah nVidia surround already set up. It looks ok but not great...
So I started looking into it and found that there were some hidden in game options. CTRL + = mapped to tyres/triples but it doesn't work. No menu comes up... so I'm kinda stuck there

And you have the MultiView checkbox selected in the RF2 display settings window?

This is using the current build BTW, if you are using the Beta new UI the triple settings are now built in to the in game settings.

And you have the MultiView checkbox selected in the RF2 display settings window?

This is using the current build BTW, if you are using the Beta new UI the triple settings are now built in to the in game settings.
Not sure I saw a multi view option in rF2 display settings. I'll check that tonight, thank you.

I think I'm using the current build. The new beta UI kept crashing for me.

Not sure I saw a multi view option in rF2 display settings. I'll check that tonight, thank you.

I think I'm using the current build. The new beta UI kept crashing for me.
The multiview option is before you launch the game in the launcher (where you click the single Hemet icon) you need to click the gear icon then video settings and around the middle left it has a box to tick for multiview ;)

Yeah, mapping is CTRL & = but it does nothing...
This is insanely difficult to set up... is it easier under the new Beta UI?

New UI is more obvious and can be setup in the menu settings yes, one day when it is fully released and works without crashing we can all enjoy it.

Insanely difficult = RF2 things. Once its setup right you won't need to touch it again.
ALthough I find I do need to adjust the wing mirrors each time I change cars / tracks though which is annoying.

The multiview option is before you launch the game in the launcher (where you click the single Hemet icon) you need to click the gear icon then video settings and around the middle left it has a box to tick for multiview ;)

Yes sorry wasn't totally clear before but just to be certain its this setting, MultiView needs to be ticked, this turns on the multi view rendering for triples:

settings.png

Ok, I got that now, and the menu CTRL+'=" comes up now, thank you.

Weird thing now, I'm getting a strange out of focus style ghosting on the cars during a race.
My settings are G-Sync compatible enabled, (even though it states my monitor isn't G-SYNC Compatible), at 144hz
G-SYNC is enabled for Full Screen mode

Resolution in rF2 is 5760 x 1080
Mode Fullscree
AA: Level 4
Refresh: 144 Hz
Sync: None
Multiview is ticked

Could this be caused by nVidia Surround or the fact that I have G-SYNC enabled?

Sorry, I think I should have created a new post for these issues, apologies...

EDIT: I think turning off G-SYNC solved the issue...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 383 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing