Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

First Names Disappearing?

Hi there,
I have followed the process described here:
to try to update the driver names (I'd like to randomize the names so I don't know what all the drivers all before I start).

However, whenever I do this the First Names of all the drivers disappear when I re-start the game?

I also tried to put the drivers.txt file into the Modding folder, but I always get the "Unable to Load Workshop data" error when I try to test my own mod.

Thanks for any help!

Wow...that was a while ago. Do not edit the files in wordpad. Import the txt files as csv files into a spreadsheet with comma delineation. Then everything gets much clearer. There are a few extra steps, but it makes it much cleaner and you don't run the risk of adding or deleting a comma and ruining the file. Also, are you reinserting the drivers.txt file back into resources or are you leaving it out and placing the file in modding/databases? Finally are you starting a new career when you do these changes and chosing to test your own mod only if the drivers.txt is in the modding/databases folder?