Staff
Premium
0.1.1 Hotfix

- fixed AI remaining without fuel
- fixed crash caused by faulty recognition of T500 Gear Shifter
- fixed time loop after midnight
- added starter and ignition command on Controller Page
- fixed car lights not working when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed backfires and other particles visible on hidden cars when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed misleading option values with AA and visible opponents
- fixed marshal spline detection
- expanded camera FOV and frame rate limits
- visual and LOD tweaks to the Lamborghini Huracán GT3
- disabled saving the discord username for in build configuration
- slightly increased the retry-interval after a disconnect from the servers
- added proximityIndicatorsVisible setting to hud.json
- fixed music looping in some conditions
- tweaked volume for reverb zones

Have you posted on the support forum and shared your logs, while including all your system specs?

Have you tried disconnecting all peripherals before launching the game?

Have you closed all non-essential programs before launching the game?

Havent seen anyone mention the game not even launching, so the problem is likely with your system somewhere.

I have tried quite a few of those things, including about 5 different video card drivers. I am not going to put that much time into something with 1 car and track. I can wait til it gets more mature.

Every other game I own works just fine. I am not going to spend hours on an early access bugfest.

I have tried quite a few of those things, including about 5 different video card drivers. I am not going to put that much time into something with 1 car and track. I can wait til it gets more mature.

Every other game I own works just fine. I am not going to spend hours on an early access bugfest.

Why even complain then if you arent even willing to do something as simple as giving your log files to the developers to help troubleshoot this issue that you and few, if any, others are having? That's kind of the point of buying into early access... so you can help provide the devs with info so they can fix/improve things that may not work well.

Senseless.

Waiting 6+ months for the finished product may be in your best interest given the above ;)

Why even complain then if you arent even willing to do something as simple as giving your log files to the developers to help troubleshoot this issue that you and few, if any, others are having? That's kind of the point of buying into early access... so you can help provide the devs with info so they can fix/improve things that may not work well.

Senseless.

Waiting 6+ months for the finished product may be in your best interest given the above ;)

Senseless? I paid half of what I would in 6 months. :)

Im not even sure I can post on the official forums, unless they are brand new. I was banned at one point from the old forums.

I understand what early access is about, that is why I am not too bothered about it and dont want to put more hours into chasing the issue.

B1uatTP.jpg

Sigh
Deleting ..... AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\SaveGames will fix this. I had the same

I am glad it isnt just me having the issue. Hope you get it sorted.
Don't worry. It's not your system's fault.
At first I thought it was connected to my overclocks, so I downclocked everything and was still getting the crashes so it's definitely something wrong with the latest ACC build.

Assetto Corsa Competizione - v0.1.2 Hotfix
renderTimingPixel.png

- fixed T13 track competence problems with automatic gears
- hotstint is starting at the Hotlap position, fixes timing and exploits
- hotstint will now allow the last lap to be completed
- fixed hotstint timing issue
- fixed stability control option and corresponding over-corrections
- using stability control laptimes will add a laptime penalty in the online leaderboards
- minor tweaks for audio voices usage

Assetto Corsa Competizione - v0.1.2 Hotfix
renderTimingPixel.png

- fixed T13 track competence problems with automatic gears
- hotstint is starting at the Hotlap position, fixes timing and exploits
- hotstint will now allow the last lap to be completed
- fixed hotstint timing issue
- fixed stability control option and corresponding over-corrections
- using stability control laptimes will add a laptime penalty in the online leaderboards
- minor tweaks for audio voices usage
Wrong thread lol

I remember getting the fatal error crashes only in 0.1.0, but only if I tried to launch the game with Fraps open (which I was using to conduct a bit of frametime testing with).

I can launch the game and then launch Fraps afterwards and it works fine, so for people struggling with it, maybe make sure to turn off any monitoring apps (Fraps, MSI Afterburner, maybe even the Nvidia/AMD in-game overlays and the Steam overlay if you can afford to go without them) and see how you go. Could be a conflict that eventually gets sorted out later in EA.

I remember getting the fatal error crashes only in 0.1.0, but only if I tried to launch the game with Fraps open (which I was using to conduct a bit of frametime testing with).

I can launch the game and then launch Fraps afterwards and it works fine, so for people struggling with it, maybe make sure to turn off any monitoring apps (Fraps, MSI Afterburner, maybe even the Nvidia/AMD in-game overlays and the Steam overlay if you can afford to go without them) and see how you go. Could be a conflict that eventually gets sorted out later in EA.
MSI / steam framecounters both work for me :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.