Staff
Premium
0.1.1 Hotfix

- fixed AI remaining without fuel
- fixed crash caused by faulty recognition of T500 Gear Shifter
- fixed time loop after midnight
- added starter and ignition command on Controller Page
- fixed car lights not working when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed backfires and other particles visible on hidden cars when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed misleading option values with AA and visible opponents
- fixed marshal spline detection
- expanded camera FOV and frame rate limits
- visual and LOD tweaks to the Lamborghini Huracán GT3
- disabled saving the discord username for in build configuration
- slightly increased the retry-interval after a disconnect from the servers
- added proximityIndicatorsVisible setting to hud.json
- fixed music looping in some conditions
- tweaked volume for reverb zones

• Deleted member 387850

Nice! I didn't think we'd be getting hotfixes to be honest, I thought we'd just have to wait for the next release. Downloading now :thumbsup:

Other developers *coughProjectCars2cough* could learn a thing or two from these guys.
Impossible with their CEO and moderator teams. The forums are like a kindergarten everything gets censored and they are so full of themselves. (I just lurked in their forums but after reading some conversations I never came back. They banned people with constructive critiques like dictators.)

Impossible with their CEO and moderator teams. The forums are like a kindergarten everything gets censored and they are so full of themselves. (I just lurked in their forums but after reading some conversations I never came back. They banned people with constructive critiques like dictators.)
We're talking about Kunos or SMS? It's really hard to tell from your description, so I just want to be clear on that ;)

(Sorry, didn't want to steer the discussion in this direction, I just really couldn't help myself, given that at least from what I've seen, the statement absolutely applies to both, except there's a very strong bias against anything PCars 2 related in the simracing community in general. But this is neither the place or the opportunity to discuss that, so I apologize for bringing that up.)

Edit: And :ninja: by Kenny ;)

Other developers tend to release working games so there's no need for 50 hotfixes.
Or because, it's clearly an early access title at this stage and has never been advertised as anything else.

Screenshot_20180915-083210.png

Have you posted on the support forum and shared your logs, while including all your system specs?

Have you tried disconnecting all peripherals before launching the game?

Have you closed all non-essential programs before launching the game?

Havent seen anyone mention the game not even launching, so the problem is likely with your system somewhere.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%