First ever custom designed sim racing mod.

I know this isn't related to F1 2011 mods, but thought i'd just share it as i had to a lot of hard work for it and needed a little publicity. This mod is for rFactor and it is designed and created from scratch by me and swinspeed(my brother)...I am not releasing any more mods for f1 2011 as f1 2012 is just around the corner. Hope u enjoy video and give us feedback on what we can do to improve. :)

RaceDepartment Store

Make your Fanatec steering wheel unique with fully customisable button caps. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Choose the colour of a button cap, then choose the background colour of the insert, and finally the symbol or text in either white or black, allowing for more than 20,000...
Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...
Upgrade your monitor stand for larger mounting points (larger than 200mm spacing) - 300mm x 400mm This part is designed to mount to any Trak Racer Monitor Stand (including on TR8) to increase the VESA hole spacing.
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS9 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS9 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time. Built...
Modular components from the Podium range come together to create a high-performance steering wheel, as seen in the 2021 Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 629,95 Features ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 320 mm diameter Genuine...
The ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module uses the same connection as the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, so it is compatible with the ClubSport Steering Wheel Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Compatible with ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1®...