AC FINISHED: Formula Agile Championship 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As long as it's here and it's not a case of "clearly it's fishy but apparently no one reported it yet", it should be fine :D
There were many review comments and the modder seems to be a well known figure in RD who had published many mods before.

I just did a few laps on it, like the modder said, it way cool driving in the night.

The track is much wider than I thought it would be from watching the F2023 videos of people driving it there. Should be fun to race on it.

Hope Han and Markus deem it legit :)

I dont know about a night race. It runs horrible in VR in daylight. Does not stand a chance at night. Impossible to use in VR at any time at the moment. I have mentioned it in mod discussion. I am not alone.

The Formula Agile Championship has come to an end.

We encountered a lot of ups and downs that ranged from

maxilogan said:
I can't tell how much I hate that track
to
gearwhine said:
It was a total blast.
even to
Kek700 said:
i need a pair of youth full legs
and
Boukâh said:
but it turned out to be good fun in the end

The last round in Abu Dhabi has now been cancelled due to various server issues, so let me just say:

Congratulations to the winner
@eN1xes with 404 points!

(counting the best 18 results as for everyone else)
Hope you all had some good times in this series!
Finally, here are the results in detail:

Cheers!
Markus and Han

Congrats to finish that big championship! :)
I sadly didn't really race with you all, but I had some memorable practice/setup sessions and some nice discussions.
I really enjoyed trying to beat some of your lap times. First time I felt my brain/reaction time were too slow to progress quickly.
This car is right on the edge of manageable and too snappy.
I always needed almost an hour to even start progressing, since all of me needed the time to adjust into the flow of feeling the same nuances as with a GT3, but way quicker and stiffer.

I take some good memories out of this championship, so thanks to everyone involved and especially Markus & Han for hosting it :)

Please continue to visit the racing club forum. Something (and someone) is brewing!
Thanks Markus and Han for organizing the races, really appreciated the time you guys invested in this long series.
This has been a great learning experience for me. Despite the steep learning curve the car presented, I felt no regret in making this my sim racing introductory.
I felt the FA car was a blast to drive and compared a car such as the MX5 I have way more opportunities in a lap to make mistakes and thus learning. Plus it's lap time is faster, so accelerated learning :)

Only got on well with the Agile for Suzuka and silverstone, the rest, well, less said the better, oh the first circuit was ok for me. Just found it to be a very difficult car, often needing too much effort to make the race make sense.
So well done Markus for your magnificent effort. It really is appreciated.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.