AC FINISHED: Formula Agile Championship 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Markus, Han,

We have many people using the same livery in our races, I think are at least two others are using the McLaren one beside myself. Any chance you could add the black and gold Lotus livery and change my livery over to that?

Thanks!
Dai
Can you provide me with the link to that livery?

Which track will we be teaching on for the Singapore GP? I found one here on RD but upon downloading it I found out that it's named "Singapore automobilista" therefore I i don't know if it's legal.
Plus, after dragging and dropping it on CM it gave me a "nothing found" notification..

Which track will we be teaching on for the Singapore GP? I found one here on RD but upon downloading it I found out that it's named "Singapore automobilista" therefore I i don't know if it's legal.
Plus, after dragging and dropping it on CM it gave me a "nothing found" notification..
Yeah, that is an Automobilista 1 track. In two weeks the plan is to either drive on Orchard, or on a clean (from a legality standpoint) Singapore track. I'm still on the lookout, and I'll post next Friday what the track will be.

Yeah, that is an Automobilista 1 track. In two weeks the plan is to either drive on Orchard, or on a clean (from a legality standpoint) Singapore track. I'm still on the lookout, and I'll post next Friday what the track will be.
I have one with stunning graphics, when i check for the source it is blank and i can find no clue in the files where it is from. Amazing quality track though. Maybe the best i have seen for ac

Thanks Marcus. For the time being I'll try practicing on Orchard and wipe some dust off F1 22 for Singapore until I manage to install the mod. Then once we have a choice, I'll either remain on continue on Singapore AC.

Thanks, and enjoy your weekend!

Hi Han,

The JPS lotus skin stopped working about a couple of races back, now I have the grey skin. Could you take a look, may the skin needs reinstall on the server?

Thanks!
Dai
Should be OK now:
1694419642183.png

As i will be missing Losail due to being in vacation with my family, and always being short of practie time, I would have liked to start practicing with Cota. Do anyone know if we will be using the real circuit and in case which mod to get?

As i will be missing Losail due to being in vacation with my family, and always being short of practie time, I would have liked to start practicing with Cota. Do anyone know if we will be using the real circuit and in case which mod to get?

I just had a run in it in ACC, I already know I'm going to hate it :roflmao:

Question on Losail, practice server has an annoyingly low sun at that time of the day, will the race be in same conditions? Hard so see the track at some points. If it’s just me naggin’, never mind, but I’m not shure this adds to the fun.

Question on Losail, practice server has an annoyingly low sun at that time of the day, will the race be in same conditions? Hard so see the track at some points. If it’s just me naggin’, never mind, but I’m not shure this adds to the fun.
I was trying to do a night race at losail, but I'll probably switch to daytime. Will create the official forum post in the next hour or so.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.