Finding professional setup tuner

Hi all!

I'll get straight to the point, we formed a simracing team in Ukraine with professional drivers, first class equipment etc. One thing that we do miss - are setups. We tried a lot of different ways to do setup: starting from setups from YouTube, buying setups from Coach Dave Academy and trying to set up the car ourselves. But none of this options worked for us as we planned.
So I'm here to find professional setup tuner, to set up our cars by our telemetry, racing style, our feedback etc. Of course, we don't want you to work for free if you are really good in setups.
If you are interested to work with us - contact me via personal messages here or by my email - vetrenko.o@gmail.com

Best regards and have a good day!

Is there any professional simracer in Ukraine? I don't know one, but really interesting - does your team, or any of drivers have YT/Twitch channel?

Setups in ACC are broken to some point. ESport pros actual race setups that whould never work in real live. But if you don't know the "little secrets" you are of to them at the worst over 2-5 tenth of a second.
Sorry I can't point you to a professionel person but that might be something to know about this game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back