Resource icon

Tracks (Fictional Racetrack) Weatherfield International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did successfully add lighting to the marshal stands, and the rescue vehicles should activate their lights under caution. I might have to "thin the herd" a bit, as the visible light count peaks over 300 as you exit turn 1, causing a bit of pop-in. This didn't happen until I added lighting for the grandstands, so I suspect it's just a case of needing to find a better way to do those. But it's a start. You officially have CSP lighting support. Enjoy. :D

WeatherfieldLights.png

Hey Guys.

It's been a long time I have actively worked on this track.

And I'm not going to work on it further, since I decided to move on from Assetto Corsa.

If anyone is interested in any work with this track, just take my permission as granted if you make sure to:

- Credit me for the original layout
- Do not change the original layout (I mean, do not change the cornerangles, the layout itself, the elevation, the banking. You may add bumps, different surfaces, change the sectors, remove or add gridslots, etc.)

larre90 updated (Fictional Racetrack) Weatherfield International Raceway with a new update entry:

I lied.

Last one wasn't the final update, I suppose.

View attachment 609234

But things like this can happen when a big community decides to take the track and give it an overhaul for use in a series. So did the virtualracing.org and gave me permission to release the whole thing here on RD!

It contains a altered track-surface texture, several camsets, a few performance-tweaks aaaaaaaand... physical mesh!

If you decide to update the track, make sure to delete the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies