Fiat 500 Abarth @ Nordschleife Tourist - Wednesday July 6th 2011

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
Track: Nordschleife Tourist (RD Download, Alternate download)
Weather/Damage: Dry, 40% damage

Practice start time: 18:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:00 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 2 laps, 5 minute break between the races

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]181[/signuplist]

Results here

Great, Senad.

My last suggestion is if we could increase qualy lenght from maybe even 19:00 or 19:10, so we can do a second lap. Otherwise many of us will have to accept our outlap as our qualy time.

Grid placement is really important here since it's a very hard track to pass safely on.

Track works fine for me, I have the texture setting at 3rd , view distance around 4th I think, 2x antialiasing, nothing forced through driver. No stuttering at all. My video card is a 9600GT with a video ram issue, so it's definitely worse than a 8800GT now. Well I still need to see what is it like with cars on track, but I hope it'll be fine. I have the remote car details setting on middle.

BTW I like the track, very bumpy, challengeing, just very unusual as I'm used to the Simbin/SMS versions that are very similar to each other. I think I'll be very slow, but anyways it'll be fun driving on this track:)

Sadly, I can't guarantee I can race, and since the list is full I will pull out now. Senad, you should definitely race since you are organising it all. Have fun all, it will be amazing.

I went to reserves just because there were so many sign-ups. Practice -> Quali -> Race switching will be done automatically, so no need for me there, and I don't know if I can run the track properly yet.

Glad to see another full grid, great work Senad!

I will skip this one, I'm still traumatized by the Abarth experience in Falkenberg!

None of these is my doing really, it's Tomas' track that brought people in :)

the full motogp skins are out as of yesterday, at RSR as usual.
Funny seeing this little ####box on top gear last night, as normally i'd say it was the pick of the 3 hot hatches, but after driving it in netlkar....not so much.

First of all i must say sorry to the one behind me,i probably messed his race.When i was driving suddenly my fps are runned so low that i wasnt able to drive stable for some seconds,that caused me to oversteer and the guy behind me crashed on me.After that tryed to continue but the damage of my car was high so i retired to not cause any problems to anyone at the second race. Sorry again but was realy my pc problem for that.I will not run again on nordschleife!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back