Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
FIA WORLD ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP 2019

Career FIA WORLD ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP 2019 beta 0.9

ClaudioWRC74 submitted a new resource:

FIA WORLD ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP 2019 - Championship for Content Manager

FIA WORLD ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
With SOL mod cycle day/night

I offer you this championship for Content Manager:
One version aboard a GTE, a second aboard an LMP2.
The 2 classes run at the same time in the 2 versions for realism.
These 11 races on the 2019 calendar take place between 1 hour to 20 minutes and respect day / night cycles such as the 24 hours of Le Mans.
The 2 versions are operational but are still in beta version 0.9.

- 24 heures du Mans = race 1 hour
- 6 heures...

Read more about this resource...

To bring more detail into the issue: during the race when a car wants to pit they get teleported into the pits. They don´t use the pit entry.

hi , i cant get this to work ,i have all the cars and tracks and it just crashes saying req dlc missing
thanks mate,any idea?

Last edited:
hi , i cant get this to work ,i have all the cars and tracks and it just crashes saying req dlc missing
thanks mate,any idea?
a dlc is missing to run a car, maybe the Porsche ... but since I have all the DLC in the game I don't know which one is needed. You also try with my free mods version I uploaded 2 other versions to see

sorry sir ,sorted it ..the library wasnt connected in steam so half my dlc wasnt showing ....working like a dream now .... thankyou lol im an idiot lol

Im sorry for the question, this is basically my first champ mods im installing. Im confused a bit, can we still use the mod without the URD paid cars ?

Im sorry for the question, this is basically my first champ mods im installing. Im confused a bit, can we still use the mod without the URD paid cars ?
yes you can download this version FIA World Endurance Championship 2019 v0.9 (2 versions LMP2+GTE with free mods)
in the read me installation.txt files there is link for other championships

yes you can download this version FIA World Endurance Championship 2019 v0.9 (2 versions LMP2+GTE with free mods)
in the read me installation.txt files there is link for other championships

Oh yeah, saw it now, thanks.

PS: As a brazillian, its good to see you made Stock Car Brasil and Copas Petrobras de Marcas as championship mods