F1 2016 FFB Modding possible?!

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
It is, there is a ffb.erp in there somewhere

yeah, allready had a look in there, but those 'codes' (SDT+ ?!?) say nothing to me. The application.erp has values which are clearly refering to 'ffb-surface=tarmac' but there is no reference-file where 'tarmac' is defined....atleast i couldn't find one.
------------
I tried something and believe i felt more tarmac, but hmm, maybe it was just the track!? (monaco)

if anyone wants to try -> rename the .txt into .erp

Attachments

• ffb.txt
    2 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
If you want to really see the difference between each variable, make one major alteration and give it a go. Turn a 1 into a 0 feel what's missing. Change a 1 into a 1.5 or 2 and see what's now stronger :) you can fine tune things better after knowing the extreme effects

i think i nailed the value which is responsible for the tarmac :)....there are even two variables, but if you raise the other one the rumble on the curbs also get stronger....which shouldn't be like that. Simply just the Tarmac...

...this one works now pretty good on my DFGT, other weels not tested. It may work, or not.

The Tarmac-FFB also depends on the track and track-surface...some surfaces on the tracks don't have any feedback at all, but that's okay. Real Life isn't always bumpy.

here the final upload .... again, rename .txt to .erp.

Attachments

• ffb.txt
    2 KB · Views: 368
Tried this on the G27 and it feels better than stock, thanks for the file. What program do you use to open and alter the file? It feels a bit strong on some corners. Are you all using 100% or 107% in the logitech profiler?
Thanks again.

Tried this on the G27 and it feels better than stock, thanks for the file. What program do you use to open and alter the file? It feels a bit strong on some corners. Are you all using 100% or 107% in the logitech profiler?
Thanks again.

Probably should mention i use 35% Environment FFB ingame. This game has a strong curb-ffb. It should be 20-30% stronger than the default tarmac-ffb... not 100% :O_o:. Logitech settings to->let the game decide (ingame wheel to match 1/3 for 360°).

EGO ERP

if it also works good on other weels i may upload it to the downloads-section with a few variations for stronger/weaker tarmac-ffb.
In general, if curbs still feel to heavy, set down the Environment-FFB. For my file i toned it down for logitech wheels, other weels seemed to allready have lower values compared to Logitech Wheels so i didn't touch them, but couldn't test it ofcourse.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back