AC Festive Fun Race #3: HELP SANTA CLAUS, Tue 27th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

In our regular races I play it very safe with fuel (25L for Mx5 races :laugh:), so it was a fun change and challenge today to go on the 2 laps then pit strategy and have to save some gas along the way. Great little combo to learn it in too and fun racing along the way :thumbsup:

Made me miss my old civic where I used to see how low I could get the tank :roflmao:

Really enjoyed these two festive race weeks. Nice to hangout with everyone and wind the year down taking it easy, but also racing :) Thanks for putting these together Han and everyone else for racing!

Not sure why they were all leaking fuel so much but that made it fun. Fuel consumption should have been about 5.7 L/100km :p

After some lap 1 chaos I was sitting behind Fulvio until the end of the 2nd lap, which was when I needed to pit. I barely made it, rolled into my box with 0.1 liter left. I needed to save more. I decided against following Fulvio thinking he would not make it but I ended up saving too much (2 liter+) on my second stop after lap 4 :O_o: I should have used the clutch in technique downhill more, I tried once and released the clutch too sudden I think which almost crashed me out. I was a bit in a fight for P3 with Edward. I spun out once and he did too.

It was quite a relaxing drive with great views actually. Enjoyed it.

Thanks Han and everyone. Best wishes for 2023!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back