Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR for AMS

Cars Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR for AMS v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR Upgrade Conversion Patch - Complete Mod update conversion with skins and new tires

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank Patrick Giranthon for all his efforts and work put into this mod for Stock Car Extreme.

Many thanks for Renato Simioni for his work on physics.
Many thanks to RSV for graphics upgrade.

Also special thanks to Henky SA for most of the tire templates

This is my own personal upgrade...

Read more about this resource...

I would like to rate this as an excellent mod but I just can't.

While the conversion is perfect and it fits correctly in AMS I suggest you upgrade it and improve it in this aspects:

-Integrate the EEC_GT3 sound files into the mod, so there's no need to install EEC_GT3 just to play this mod (which I did just to try it).

- Make a series icon that fits into Reiza's original style (cars profile looking to the right and transparent floor).

-There's no reason to filter the all tracks for this series. Filter them by StockV8, because no one would ever run this series on kart tracks or FTruck tracks.

It's a real shame because it looks good, but those details made me download it just to try it.
Also, edit the installation instructions into the post because there's no need to install the Ariel Atom mod for this one.

I would like to rate this as an excellent mod but I just can't.

While the conversion is perfect and it fits correctly in AMS I suggest you upgrade it and improve it in this aspects:

-Integrate the EEC_GT3 sound files into the mod, so there's no need to install EEC_GT3 just to play this mod (which I did just to try it).

- Make a series icon that fits into Reiza's original style (cars profile looking to the right and transparent floor).

- Edit the installation instructions into the post because there's no need to install the Ariel Atom mod for this one.

It's a real shame because it looks good, but those details made me download it just to try it.

There are reasons why the mod is uploaded this way.

No1, you are not allowed to upload any EEC GT3 sounds from what I know.
This why the sound is this way it is and everybody has the GT3 mod so why upload unnecessary large files.

No2, I have tried to find quality Ferrari 430 Png pics and Porsche one's with no luck.
If you can find me quality pictures that match these cars I would be happy to take your help and update them.

No3, Appreciate you noticing the Arial Atom mistake, I copied the format from my other mod and forgot to edit the text.
I have made the changes and thank you for that.

There are terms and conditions for every site, you can't just upload full mods or sound packs if they don't belong to you.

I also have to follow the rules or I will be banned from this site which I do not want.

There are reasons why the mod is uploaded this way.

No1, you are not allowed to upload any EEC GT3 sounds from what I know.
This why the sound is this way it is and everybody has the GT3 mod so why upload unnecessary large files.

No2, I have tried to find quality Ferrari 430 Png pics and Porsche one's with no luck.
If you can find me quality pictures that match these cars I would be happy to take your help and update them.

No3, Appreciate you noticing the Arial Atom mistake, I copied the format from my other mod and forgot to edit the text.
I have made the changes and thank you for that.

There are terms and conditions for every site, you can't just upload full mods or sound packs if they don't belong to you.

I also have to follow the rules or I will be banned from this site which I do not want.
Sorry, I edited my post and added to filter the tracks, so no kart tracks or ftruck tracks appear when playing the mod:
-There's no reason to filter the all tracks for this series. Filter them by StockV8, because no one would ever run this series on kart tracks or FTruck tracks.

Why did you not use the original Ferrari sounds? They were as amazing as the Porsche ones. Personally, I don't have (and I won't have again) the GT3 mod installed, the AI is pretty buggy in that mod.
I can make the icon for you using the showroom if you want.

Sorry, I edited my post and added to filter the tracks, so no kart tracks or ftruck tracks appear when playing the mod.

Why did you not use the original Ferrari sounds? They were as amazing as the Porsche ones.
Because there are no sound effects and the the car sounds similar to Porsche through the gears.

At first I thought I had installed the wrong file but after checking they were from the Ferrari. They just sound strange.

Most people edit their sounds as they please, even myself I use a very different sound setup for most cars.

The original Porsche sounds also don't have sound affects, here I have only added them but the engine sounds are the same.

Sorry, I edited my post and added to filter the tracks, so no kart tracks or ftruck tracks appear when playing the mod:

Why did you not use the original Ferrari sounds? They were as amazing as the Porsche ones. Personally, I don't have (and I won't have again) the GT3 mod installed, the AI is pretty buggy in that mod.

Any help is always appreciated with the icon.

Back to the Ferrari sounds, off power the car sounds like Porsche, the same whining noise it makes. I think it's the coasting sounds but the car definitely sound like a Porsche except for the on power sounds.

Any help is always appreciated with the icon.

Back to the Ferrari sounds, off power the car sounds like Porsche, the same whining noise it makes. I think it's the coasting sounds but the car definitely sound like a Porsche except for the on power sounds.
How can I redefine the sounds of the mod to the original? I don't know how to do that...

Hey Climax, I've been testing your update.

If you run a test day with the Ferrari in Taruma all works okay, but try a test day in Taruma with the Porsche and you will notice the shadows go ON and OFF suddenly on the track.

If you don't notice it or you don't know what I'm talking about, let me know and I'll make a video for you showing it.

Cheers.

If you run a test day with the Ferrari in Taruma all works okay, but try a test day in Taruma with the Porsche and you will notice the shadows go ON and OFF suddenly on the track.

If you don't notice it or you don't know what I'm talking about, let me know and I'll make a video for you showing it.

Cheers.
Going to try Taruma in the Porsche in about ten minutes and can let you know.

I had two short races yesterday and this would be something that would bug me a lot if it was present but all was fine.
Will have a look and let you know!

Cheers.
You really have to focus to pick it up, Taruma more than other tracks.
Tried two different tracks and some a went for a few laps with nothing and the then the odd shadows on and off very quickly.
I've heard of this but this was a problem inside the cockpit so I actually don't know.
I wouldn't even know where to start looking to be honest.
What I don't understand is why some tracks yes and others nothing with same car.

You really have to focus to pick it up, Taruma more than other tracks.
Tried two different tracks and some a went for a few laps with nothing and the then the odd shadows on and off very quickly.
I've heard of this but this was a problem inside the cockpit so I actually don't know.
I wouldn't even know where to start looking to be honest.
What I don't understand is why some tracks yes and others nothing with same car.
It happens with other mods too... Let me look up about that. If it bugs you, you should ask in reiza forum. Surely an administrator like Renato for example will let you know the reason for this shadow problem.

It happens with other mods too... Let me look up about that. If it bugs you, you should ask in reiza forum. Surely an administrator like Renato for example will let you know the reason for this shadow problem.
Mclaren MP4-12 Car mod and skin pack

I know this not related but look what I just found with a full skin pack really nice interior.
AI is very good so far, will add new tires, just fixed the sounds, soon, soon.

At least this one I could find decent pics for the icon :)

ZA0enAAZBTu6RA04HOaIPeIHrDgn09dBW-NWRuhqNr3huRn58M0qD3KmS6pdOuXsscvUHul-c-l_DLuYVx84lDJ0HyWI_UZxXGF9Vm-pfOn-tl49rck0VyCCBZ51l1KuwroPKK3MzW5gvAVIitwfWhrqS-0duZ0IqNp8qEWreLAVSZg2NnrQBoIrOo6b2FomCTx9gcKoF2FrrUzJDJ2neVwpoIqbPNtlAt8kLsVrHVRxLjcnqYRe5_tYF165gvUfHETG1yQisTONNU7Q1WOFZpT_bscCPw0Di8rLUDsoTxP5OfjQY_uKIGBc1V_GO-rA1m1pE-iXUfvj0mLymIBIyu3xovVkxea4NCOIQlpNuo874INmdUpqb6xuVzs38dNhoTmdPqHuIRixx2fJHsBOBl3919ar8x_f4W39g_cvZC_jK91BdSxkNECLNc6tCdeW_mWiuqL4gNrR8B8F_6OUU3CfMfM9GyguT2CBlTjCQFc6Wf_U5jTNollO1AnSXBje487n7cDIPsSUWAFnOGC9HY31cpHL7_awHJZQgf6tyfaXLE56Geek8fTeqOoLX-kMFKYj-CiZjmIBKgNhdKJ1XN5N9VYnC_0QuuZDUXGM=w500-h360-no

Hey Climax! Check the NASCAR Camping World Trucks mod for AMS. Chech the series icon.

I'm talking about an icon just like that. Just like Reiza's style. I can create icons for your series like that if you want but it will take me time as I'm around exams this days.

Hey Climax! Check the NASCAR Camping World Trucks mod for AMS. Chech the series icon.

I'm talking about an icon just like that. Just like Reiza's style. I can create icons for your series like that if you want but it will take me time as I'm around exams this days.
All my icons are Reiza style except for this this mod because there are no quality png pics available for these cars.

Icons are easy to do if you have the right pics.

If you can make some that would be great.

As for the Nascar mod, I haven't downloaded the update and don't plan on doing so, the cars quality is a bit on the poor side for me, nice mod if it was finished off properly.

Here's a old mod from Rebellion and with the right shaders and textures it looks pretty good I think.

This I also updated sounds, physics, suspension, interior, wheel rims, new sound pack reworked all the skins with airbrushing
7Qh_n3KUEJwcObsFSm0tPucLFnE6L34qFzuJWWTxSTkNZ1OGV9Mw2RuijJO6j41w8ZNaw0A7wtxz5ElHPSP9eRdS-hpYYrtMULPL9IQMk7igoZpvKwcl5RJYHH0kh5Cm3xpY3zCTFYbC2NJ307NOZsnKDOhMQLHXAW5tqWNnHzITs-UPxJgH04HDCa_iqjlkuck2os7_4HgrlQdhTMdBUwEYBrDotBGfirPsjYaAe9cixP5HONowsiDpboGn0XLKgp0isp9UQpFVy-59KgVIQACLH_HEEmzPM-kQH4JjWXWEdAwbslGBZFsE0rb9f0TEI8Y6OZdagKC_INTAp1uLWfe67Rb4ivwfu4VRAjXxMy_qc3thXHs8D1m3a0smcTihHlPlBNfCilV4ss1Ya9hgEol3yZmVl3pb0c2dVwqItazipiOJoqMvXjuWMB9zBgc-n1SKQ-dTv91Wii13I7fJCSowI-IcVTHCkuEMfRt_bXkUnXtDXY2dP6JFjvoyQsfk12w3sykoXf_YI3zi8jYpIxqSgh5blPOEITXP2ydfN3-PK4739f_zLKamQwDY1GDYM3OfSoJAgodxQKpKLNnhIlU-kZZugM8KWUSUQn3W=w981-h499-no

This is the other car that will be together with the BAC Mono Speed 8, the Radical.

Just struggling a bit with the suspension, the rest is done for AMS

RbauPWXpuBjd9yreBVWCX_E-lO7WV1z2LZK5sPOS_abTRmiV5WJD36-UwMPJqUf87a6rjbeC6c4bRuRNavQb74Kq5xykOGYsxstQX_dcNzAb4PXt3iJfPCjwRT9xkAkOD3x8MAr35z6YHlMo_GjY4ylKwMjzDh37ucFTVWAfst3k6GshcN1OYX3KV5wgY9OGx8R7BzxzFZKxBhak6x5ZrP8jd0QPr8cPPNF2SmmMc4U_IvDIKtfu77cvGEbYrJMRsyswysV_QFf8xlGc3OtrjuV7l7twjK36Bi7oQDFnhNCUiq3eowt60r7QcVl-YnYJqgz0weSoMVkoFkim_R3fEl0hBYGKfxPoNN-yK9YTCi8aL4gLUi1A0nVFzTGhZmlaRj300yJ-Mqrq_-rwQAwYSEQwiv2TTeFaiNpltMoxVk4xGH8JV61qr-KY1kHCpprJ9iWHJzLpH8Q2bLr89tRR-bdq_vF87nXi5vQUz_WzP6hkJ55ZIYybQ5wZfwVESocSURmyeooNU9y1wSDWgx7-l84_UROWWsNjYvhDyJo_dkb7Kb1f5jmngkrO_y4gHGWaBUDWnBczvQwufMy5kPWIrALdT8w1_LJOqfCwMheD=w980-h528-no
YpaSUpVPlMOSMBoa2AAzdm8frDFIfNGOuqLY0Fm5bw2v1oPhe2CL_uy_bZtypXX4mOgZaMiz0whUggI36OH0vf2SIMk7e9_crTNqfX7wmGeO3o-FhacxN06v0jZFw33UFuhlFcu4CFIWgu-rp1F3p1I_jtPi9kEQzxDi6MXP4Wa278UDM0b5xal7_jHdTXinfNE7-bsVKc9zarXaibiIeB0u0NCyfuNaxCnUUAMsfrMxwIdjFmdghaZjlOvFJBrvnCEITiI6QBoRNsLn2BOYszvA7UENdcHQEaLmEsAWrVo8A6vF8QjWcFHHKXSIoIgYcTQvQq1yl62bJM5D9hvkAIMTsyccmb6PLuUWlyooToExki82VOWkzE17MmBbcWx8NEzVAwDwVu96nBvWr3HkArmt6yZcs2Mpwz8YHWXElVaWXIxockC2oRoIx9NhA6LGx1iNZ4_NROZSL56CXRFV15NTMTFDSho-0VSXuG7AOmjIYS2Mn0dhNxmyVFjaK_wSD0uqXqmwSGJelwaQH6VsM1EAQpnaEbTzyLFpEyM1fZql2u6kjvO8iBw5QEx5HcUTxUv-BGbla-UZgUb0nWqqO-KdrJCaP0F7EgPD8sfL=w679-h675-no

All my icons are Reiza style except for this this mod because there are no quality png pics available for these cars.

Icons are easy to do if you have the right pics.

If you can make some that would be great.

As for the Nascar mod, I haven't downloaded the update and don't plan on doing so, the cars quality is a bit on the poor side for me, nice mod if it was finished off properly.

Here's a old mod from Rebellion and with the right shaders and textures it looks pretty good I think.

This I also updated sounds, physics, suspension, interior, wheel rims, new sound pack reworked all the skins with airbrushing
7Qh_n3KUEJwcObsFSm0tPucLFnE6L34qFzuJWWTxSTkNZ1OGV9Mw2RuijJO6j41w8ZNaw0A7wtxz5ElHPSP9eRdS-hpYYrtMULPL9IQMk7igoZpvKwcl5RJYHH0kh5Cm3xpY3zCTFYbC2NJ307NOZsnKDOhMQLHXAW5tqWNnHzITs-UPxJgH04HDCa_iqjlkuck2os7_4HgrlQdhTMdBUwEYBrDotBGfirPsjYaAe9cixP5HONowsiDpboGn0XLKgp0isp9UQpFVy-59KgVIQACLH_HEEmzPM-kQH4JjWXWEdAwbslGBZFsE0rb9f0TEI8Y6OZdagKC_INTAp1uLWfe67Rb4ivwfu4VRAjXxMy_qc3thXHs8D1m3a0smcTihHlPlBNfCilV4ss1Ya9hgEol3yZmVl3pb0c2dVwqItazipiOJoqMvXjuWMB9zBgc-n1SKQ-dTv91Wii13I7fJCSowI-IcVTHCkuEMfRt_bXkUnXtDXY2dP6JFjvoyQsfk12w3sykoXf_YI3zi8jYpIxqSgh5blPOEITXP2ydfN3-PK4739f_zLKamQwDY1GDYM3OfSoJAgodxQKpKLNnhIlU-kZZugM8KWUSUQn3W=w981-h499-no
Just so you know, you will not get permission to change anything on my Toyota Celica GTO 1987 for AMS or rFactor.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back