Ferrari F2002 @ Monza

NeverKrash

Premium
I'll keep updating the F2002 setups as time goes on
Achieved a 1:20.864 in a public server with 100% track grip, no aids.
Similar to default, with appropriately tuned gear ratios and wings.

Copy file to:
Code:
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\ferrari_f2002\monza

First chicane - Use 1st gear
Second chicane - Use 2nd gear
Use 3rd gear for the two Lesmo right-handed corners
3rd gear in Ascari
3rd for the final Parabolica corner

I recommend downshifting late at heavy braking zones.

Attachments

• 1 20 864 - NeverKrash.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 721
Last edited by a moderator:
I found the FFB become very light or completely gone especially braking in the first 2 corners .. thats make me very hard to corner properly :(

:thumbsup: video hotlap and setup on youtube
Not sure if its my DFGT to blame but have to modified quite some brake related settings to make the setup work for me especially for the 1st 2 heavy brake corners .. improved my PB to 1:20.053 but still cant fly through that 2 corners like how you do in the video atm.

Fanatec pedals with load cell can help you
Yeah i know but too bad only Logitech is available in my country even if $$$ is not a problem. Waiting for G29 to drop price or same price but include shifter atm :rolleyes:
By the way my PB now is 1.19.847 .. still another 4 tenth to catch your's

@ROBY F1 thank you very much for your setup!

I made very few changes to manage a 1:19:587. You should try this setup, because it's more willing to turn into Lesmo 1 and Parabolica...

@LazyBug I also tryed front wing at "1" and indeed the car turns better. But it's not as fast as at "0". So harder rear ARB and springs did the trick for me.

Attachments

• R-Roby-F1-1-19-587.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 438
@ROBY F1 thank you very much for your setup!
@LazyBug I also tryed front wing at "1" and indeed the car turns better. But it's not as fast as at "0". So harder rear ARB and springs did the trick for me.
My main problem is not the setup but my DFGT wheel; The not load cell brake pedal is not the main problem actually, I mean sometime the car in game will accelerate even if i just put my foot on the pedal set without touching the accelerate pedal if you know what i mean :whistling:

Anyway i do try your setup but doesnt really change too much .. good time anyway i will try to catch that later :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back