Ferrari F 138 Template

im looking for a helmet , like hamilton's where the base colour is yellow but incorporating the red white and blue of Mansells helmet like on my profile pic , but more upto date and a modern take on it .. so like an infusion of the two .. if you know what i mean .. helmet in tribute to Mansell and Senna :thumbsup:
Ah, I will take a close look at the helmets and make a few designs for you, Although it will be in the next few days as im a little busy.

Both cars have been edited, both can be used for - Rfactor/GP4/F1c.....find the way to import models back into f1 2012cm and you can use them....the idea was to give the guy here who is creating the f138 livery some encouragement with his work.....anyone want the models let me know what platform/game and i`ll convert...
the top view of the E21 Lotus
e21TOP_zpsb9794188.png

regards
gen.
Looks awesome Genesis, well done, please convert the model to rFactor. Keep up the good work

C32 Sauber-Ferrari
c32b_zps132cd55c.png

c32_zps0c7ee7e7.png

LOTUS / FERRARI / SAUBER
3car_zpsd0da18da.png

Will finish this week....once all cars have been released.
when finished the models/livery etc for all cars will be zipped up and put on mediafire...use them as you wish.

regards
gen.

all cars have so far used the `vanity` cover...except the e21.......the sauber uses the built up side panels along the nose to reduce the step..
mclaren/redbull/force india/mercedes w04 soon.

Genesis, the Ferrari needs to be checked again; the two little wings under the TV camera are not there on the presentational pictures. Plus, the nose is a little lower, I believe - but other than that, absolutely amazing work. For what game is this?

Force India

vj06b_zpsde327a14.png

vj06_zpsd9db9ecb.png

vj06c_zps5d9bd946.png

W04 Mercedes **updated**

W043_zps18558f38.png

W042_zps22dbec38.png

W041_zps609b60cc.png

6 Car Parade

6car_zps6f42af61.png

MP28....work in progress.

mp28_zpsfe5645c8.png

2012 MP27....Lewis Hamilton`s car found in the park!!.....

mclaren2_zpse12f39f2.png

Once all the cars are complete i will upload them to mediafire....you can do as you wish with them, i would imagine all the cars will be different by the time the season starts,,,so some of this work is pointless...but it does give you a base to work from.
models will be 3ds/mts and textures are bmp....you can convert 3ds to most types, also textures can be converted to png/dds/jpeg etc.....we will try and make the models self-contained (all cars independent with files).

mp28 next...then caterham, marrusia and williams....
sry to hijack this thread but i really didn`t want to open one for this topic....

regards
gen.

thank you for all your comments.

E21 Lotus-Renault
e21_zps72ba0d33.png

F138
f138_zpsf3cc49f7.png

F138 SIDE VIEW
f138s_zps6b7710b3.png

E21 Lotus - F138....Two Contenders For 2013
e21f138_zps837c693c.png

both cars above are yet to have correct sponsors and detail..both are WIP.
work in progress - MP28 / C32 Sauber-Ferrari

regards
gen.

no downhill here guys.....!
how can i download f138 mod for f1 2012?

how can i download f138 mod for f1 2012?
You can't. Changing the 3D models of cars is just impossible. GENESIS is just so kind as to share his 3D creations with us in case someone should surprisingly find a way to import them to F1 2012. They are mostly intended for games like rFactor.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back