rF2 Ferrari 512S @Watkins Glen - Thu 25 May 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i had a nice surprise waiting for me when i went for practice this morning. i had been sent a set up from someone i had practicing with. thank you Paul! super nice of you its much appreciated ty:)
Edit:

Hi Bill.
Looks like you have 2 different accounts?
Be sure to sign in as RCBill when you sign up so that everybody can see that you're a Premium member.
Are you logged in on a phone or some other device than your sim rig?

Last edited:
I can ask one of the techie fellas to sort it out for you if you like?
Maybe he can merge the accounts or something?

Probably best to just sign out and log back in on your rcbill account?

By the way, now that I think of it, you'll need to link your Premium accont to Discord. That way you'll have access to the main RD Discord and voice channels. The one we used the other night is just for Rookie events.

Oh wow I feel like I might be getting in over my head. I'm not sure what your talking about with the Discord I don't have headphones or anything. Is the server on now? I just tried and it's the same deal as the Mazda race I get nothing during the middle of the day here.

Oh wow I feel like I might be getting in over my head. I'm not sure what your talking about with the Discord I don't have headphones or anything. Is the server on now? I just tried and it's the same deal as the Mazda race I get nothing during the middle of the day here.
If you mean the race server, yes it's up. I'm on now. If you don't have a mic you can still jump on Discord and hear us.

Hey Bill don't worry, Discord is not mandatory. Let's just get you racing.
Look for the Refresh button in the server list. Also, if you click at the top of the Server Name column, you can order the servers alphabetically. That'll make it easier to find.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea