rF2 Ferrari 512S @Watkins Glen - Thu 25 May 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
512S.jpg

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password:
Sent via PM when you sign up.

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Voice chat is on Discord. Please join us - we'll do our very best to make you feel welcome - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 512S

Cars: Ferrari 512S (Steam)

Track: Watkins Glen International (Steam)
Layout: Boot NC

Practice: 19:00 UTC (20:00 UK local time)
Warm Up: 19:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2: 20:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 25 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. ThreeLionz
  3. Kresh
  4. dbx71
  5. H_Belane
  6. max1966i
  7. Redvaliant
  8. Rcbill28
  9. slideways
  10. Peter Stokman
  11. Michael Rudolf
  12. Luca Ciarfella
  13. Steve Le Gallez
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Hello @Rcbill28;
just jumping in here: it's not specifically a rookie race, but everyone is invited. no need to feel intimidated, we could use more drivers on the grid. i'm still a bit of a rookie myself, but that hasn't held me back from jumping into these races and giving it a go! these thursday 'historic' races I've found to be especially enjoyable.
everyone here is pretty easy going, just be respectful while on the track and you shouldn't have any problems. of course, it would be good for you (and anyone else thinking to join) to log onto the server once it's up to put in some practice laps, and get your settings for rF2 dailed in.
see you around!

I'm in too! :thumbsup:
I just read through the MX5 rookie race thread disappointed that I couldn't sign up for Thursday as it was full...........oops.

Sign me up for this ROOKIE race please.
Welcome guys. :)
Hi Denis is this a rookie race?
I think Dom has answered most of your questions. I'll just add that if you go on the server (I'll add you to the PW thread for Thursday events) you can then save it to favourites and check the Remember Password box. If you don't see the server listed (with the Favourites tab open) hit refresh. That should get you in with no problems. :)

Hi Denis is this a rookie race?
Well, the combo is a little more advanced but we can guide you through it if you wanna join us? Looks like it could be a small grid this week so you needn't feel nervous. We're all rooting for you, rest assured. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back