Ferrari 488 GT3 Maranello Motorsport

Skins Ferrari 488 GT3 Maranello Motorsport 2017-02-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ned submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 GT3 Maranello Motorsport - This is the complete skin of the Ferrari 488 Maranello Motorsport Bathurst 2017

Seems a duplicate skin but I think it more accurate , it was difficult to find the painting of the roof and wanted to release the skin when I found enough information
Feel free to get the one you prefer I just wanted to offer you the choice.
previe33.jpg

showro11.jpg

showro12.jpg

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 241736

Ned, any other Bathurst gridcar in the pipe? May I skin the ICE BREAK Porsche as I did in GTR2 a few years ago

You are free to make any skin you want but when I release a skin there's no 1.1 because the work is over .When you don't paint the roof the car is not done.If some stickers are missing I can wait till I find the pics showing the stickers,that's long and that was the case for the roof .Then you have to find in the template how to use all the stuff you have to reproduce the real aspect of the skin.It's a lot of work but in the end you're happy .If you are satisfied with your work then release it but others can do a better job.
All is free and only friendly competition about the quality of the work that's stimulating I think.

• Deleted member 241736

You are free to make any skin you want but when I release a skin there's no 1.1 because the work is over .When you don't paint the roof the car is not done.If some stickers are missing I can wait till I find the pics showing the stickers,that's long and that was the case for the roof .Then you have to find in the template how to use all the stuff you have to reproduce the real aspect of the skin.It's a lot of work but in the end you're happy .If you are satisfied with your work then release it but others can do a better job.
All is free and only friendly competition about the quality of the work that's stimulating I think.
Don't understand what you are meaning. "Competition"? I'm skinning cause I want the livery in the/my game and as a goodwill I give it then to the community. I guess you skin models to get applause from the audience?
Sorry not my attitude to life.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back