AC Ferrari 312T vs McLaren M23 @ Silverstone - Tue 30 Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did the same laptimes with both cars, so I'd say they're balanced. The Mclaren was friendlier at the limit though.
I picked it for its engine sound. Have you heard it? Pure eargasm!

Anyone else had any trouble with blueflag app... In last race it caused some stuttering. Atleast I think it was the cause.

Will the race be okay for Rifting? Not sure if the blue flag and apps work.
You can definitely try!
BUT from what I heard in the past, there are no menus in rift mode so I'm not sure if you will be able to change your car setup. To finish the race you must add fuel and I don't know how you'll do that. Have you done any mp racing with the rift?

Yes M23's engine sound is wonderful like as the handling but unfortunately i'm about 2 sec slower :(
Akis after the race can you post your M23 setup? i'd like to try
I can post it right now. It's the default one with 7/7 wings :)
As a general rule, try to soften the suspension 3-4 clicks (that's what I do in the Ferrari) and give a bit more negative camber at the front wheels. These settings make the car more predictable.

Don't worry about laptimes, club racing is all about having fun! You can have fun even when you're fighting for the 20th place. I know from personal experience!

Last edited:
Blue flag app has never given any issues here. Btw, it's the only add-on app I use.

Perhaps it's clashing with other 3rd party apps for you guys who are getting issues.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back